How often should my dog get dog food?

I know how much food to give him, but how important is dog food? It's far more expensive and less tasty than rice for example. How important can dog food be if it's only about health? How often should I give him dog food instead of giving him tastier food that cost less? And is there anything I'm missing?

And how much do goldfish actually like their goldfish flakes? Cause we also have goldfish and I wonder if I can't do anything to make their life happier with better tasting food

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Wild dogs don't eat all the time. Dogs can go without a meal without any bad consequences. We feed our dogs twice a day, because they get too heavy if we feed them more often. (they are already too heavy) It also depends on the dog's age. If young, they may need feeding more than twice a day. And always have water available.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always given my dog, dog food.
    I buy Blue Buffalo for both my cats and dogs. I do give my dog a few pieces of meat now and then whenever we have chicken or steak..

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes