The last thing you ate is now the only thing you can eat. Are you satisfied with it? How long till you die?

The last thing you ate is now the only thing you can eat. Are you satisfied with it? How long till you die?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I ate chicken liver and chicken heart with onions and kale along with a serving of rice pilaf. I love chicken heart in particular (one of my favorites) so I think I can eat that every day. I don't like liver as much but it's packed with lots of micronutrients. I think I could live on this for quite a long time.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am very good with food monogamy since my mother used to make like a massive tuna casserole or pot roast in the oven and we'd eat only that for two weeks, and my sister complained a lot but I didn't mind. Actually I sort of eat the same things every day anyway.

• That would suck because I just had chocolate. I'm okay with the sweet stuff but I'd much rather have savory stuff.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I just ate a hotdog, it sucked. I give myself a month to live.

1|0
    0|0
  • Roasted chicken rice. It was going to be spaghetti, but plans changed. I guess I would die in a happy way in both ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • A Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell.

Nah. I'm fucking dead

1|1
    0|0
  • That's good news to me :D I guess, then, that I will die rather in a traffic accident.

1|0
    1|0
  • I am eating bacon and eggs and milk right now, would that last me until I die of heart desease from eating bacon every meal? πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate BBQ chicken and a lovely pineapple dessert. That can do i guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I ate Bread!..
    The most delicious one from Baker's Lounge so I think I am good

0|0
    0|0
  • Buffalo baked chicken, with scalloped potatoes and green beans. I will live awhile but it would get old

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a big mac , so I don't mind to survive on this till I die

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends largely on how long she stays alive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I made pesto pasta for lunch so nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • The last thing I ate was rice

1|1
    0|0
  • Puss. I'm fucked.

1|0
    0|0
  • I ate pasta at that time