The last thing you ate is now the only thing you can eat. Are you satisfied with it? How long till you die?

917

Most Helpful Guys

• I ate chicken liver and chicken heart with onions and kale along with a serving of rice pilaf. I love chicken heart in particular (one of my favorites) so I think I can eat that every day. I don't like liver as much but it's packed with lots of micronutrients. I think I could live on this for quite a long time.

• I am very good with food monogamy since my mother used to make like a massive tuna casserole or pot roast in the oven and we'd eat only that for two weeks, and my sister complained a lot but I didn't mind. Actually I sort of eat the same things every day anyway.

• That would suck because I just had chocolate. I'm okay with the sweet stuff but I'd much rather have savory stuff.

Most Helpful Girl