Would you eat this hot sauce?

Would you eat this hot sauce?

48

Most Helpful Guys

• Haven't tried this particular brand. It only has Scorpion Peppers, which is the 3rd hottest chili, in it so I've had sauce hotter than that ( Carolina Reaper) and have had similar sauces with Scorpions in it.

• what about ghost peppers? You ever had them? I tried it in a mango salsa and found love

• I've had it in mango salsa as well! Super good! I also have a BBQ sauce with ghost peppers in it. I put it in grilled cheese sandwiches before. YUM.

• I like spicy foods, but I have never seen the point to food that is so spicy that it takes away from the enjoyment of what you're eating and its nuanced flavours. I love spicy, but there is so much more to food than just that. I like a balanced flavour profile. Not sure I'd pay $18 for a bottle of "no". Not for me anyway, but to each their own.

Most Helpful Girls

• Guy I know from the gaming forums invented his own barbeque sauce

To answer your question, probly not