What's the best food you've ever had?

Worst...
Something that tasted odd or interesting...
... Bump...

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything with Avacado 🥑 Yum!
    Tomato soup 🤮 Yuck Yuck

Most Helpful Guy

• If I discount the sticker shock (sometimes I think food tastes better when it's cheaper for some reason, like more bang for the buck): foie gras and filet mignon with red wine sauce.

Worst: Hmm. I'm not such a picky eater. I'm struggling to think of foods that I disliked so much. Maybe American birthday cake from grocery store.

What's the best food you've ever had?

• The meal I had with the filet mignon was $400 a person though. :-( And I think things sorta taste better when they're cheaper. :-D So in terms of maximum bang for the buck. It is only around $1 USD here. It tastes amazing to me because it is so cheap. If I discount price maybe it tastes kind of rubbish, but when I consider the price, it tastes amazing.

• in terms of maximum bang for the buck [I like McDonalds cheeseburger].