What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?

Mine is jack n coke
I also like ale. Specifically wi brewed since that’s where I’m from.

2562

Most Helpful Girls

• I love alcohol, so it’s really difficult to pick just one favorite. It really depends on my mood.
    1) Beer is my least favorite, because it makes me feel bloated. I’ll drink it sometimes, but I prefer craft beers.

2) I don’t really do shots, unless I wanna get really drunk really fast.

3) That said, I will drink any type liquor mixed in a cocktail. My usual orders are whisky sour, tequila sunrise, vodka cranberry, sangria, & margaritas.

4) I absolutely LOVE wine. Every type of wine, all of it is delicious.

Most Helpful Guys

• I barely drink alcohol and don’t usually like it, but the best alcoholic drink I’ve had was this white wine I previously had, which I can’t seem to remember the name of. If there’s any alcoholic drink I would get into drinking in any consistent manner, it would probably be wine.

• Godfather (scotch and amaretto) for slow drinking and quieter company, Jager for shots, Long Island Iced Tea if I want to get wasted on a cocktail, and Jager bombs if I want to get seriously fucked up.

• Used to be more into Jack and Coke and tequila shots and Spirytus when I was younger. But this is me after a bottle of Spirytus in my 20s. I had to tone it down a bit after waking up 3 hours away from where I lived:
      What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?
      What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?

• Also ended up drinking so much tequila and Spirytus one time that I fell asleep on a toilet bowl on a Friday night and ended up waking up Monday night. I had managed to remain unconscious for 3 days in a row. Then I had purple toilet bowl imprint on my head for almost 6 weeks and uvilitus and could not eat solid food for many weeks. I try to avoid drinking Spirytus now. :-D