What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?

Updates:
Mine is jack n coke
I also like ale. Specifically wi brewed since that’s where I’m from.

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I love alcohol, so it’s really difficult to pick just one favorite. It really depends on my mood.
    1) Beer is my least favorite, because it makes me feel bloated. I’ll drink it sometimes, but I prefer craft beers.

2) I don’t really do shots, unless I wanna get really drunk really fast.

3) That said, I will drink any type liquor mixed in a cocktail. My usual orders are whisky sour, tequila sunrise, vodka cranberry, sangria, & margaritas.

4) I absolutely LOVE wine. Every type of wine, all of it is delicious.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I barely drink alcohol and don’t usually like it, but the best alcoholic drink I’ve had was this white wine I previously had, which I can’t seem to remember the name of. If there’s any alcoholic drink I would get into drinking in any consistent manner, it would probably be wine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Godfather (scotch and amaretto) for slow drinking and quieter company, Jager for shots, Long Island Iced Tea if I want to get wasted on a cocktail, and Jager bombs if I want to get seriously fucked up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Used to be more into Jack and Coke and tequila shots and Spirytus when I was younger. But this is me after a bottle of Spirytus in my 20s. I had to tone it down a bit after waking up 3 hours away from where I lived:

• Also ended up drinking so much tequila and Spirytus one time that I fell asleep on a toilet bowl on a Friday night and ended up waking up Monday night. I had managed to remain unconscious for 3 days in a row. Then I had purple toilet bowl imprint on my head for almost 6 weeks and uvilitus and could not eat solid food for many weeks. I try to avoid drinking Spirytus now. :-D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 60

• Many kinds and brands/labels of beer, several brands/labels of bourbon, Bailey's Cream and Becherovka, which is a very pungent herbal liqueur that a Czech friend showed me. It's a highly acquired taste! lol 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuba libre
    That’s the only right way to drink coke
    Otherwise it’s too much sugar
    If u drink Cuba libre dayly u become an alcoholic before u get diabetes tho lol

0|1
    0|0
  • White lightning. Proper high proof corn liquor with no fruit or flavoring in it.
    Or poitin, Ireland's version.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wine that is sweet but not too sweet - like blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a fan of Long Island Iced Teas but I am won't shy away from XX dos Equis

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer 🍺 nothing else compares. For me I like a hop beer for Europe or a micro brew with burnt hops to give that amber color

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like alcohol for drinking.
    But if I had to pick something, it would be cold vodka.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mandarin vodka, soda and lime juice. Low calorie and refreshing taste. Next a quality bourbon with large rock

0|0
    0|0
  • Southern Comfort with Dr. Pepper on the rocks, boilermakers, or sometimes a good cigar with either a scotch or brandy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one with lots of alcohol in it. Had several of these already. What time is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Mikes Hard Lemondale
    Hard Apple Cider
    Jello Shots

0|0
    0|0
  • Coke and whatever I can mix with it. Coke and wine is real cheap so usually that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka

0|2
    1|0
  • Rum and Coke is my goto.

0|0
    0|0
  • Four Roses

0|0
    0|0
  • Canadian club with coke