Why do girls waste your time to eat if they're just going to be on their phones?

I was recently talking to a girl, I decided to ask her to dinner, I had seen some red flags for starters but I chose to ignore them, We then spent an hour and a half at a restaurant with me asking questions and her giving short one word answers, then she decided to try to talk to me again and I haven't responded, am I the jerk?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe red flags or maybe she has social anxiety?

Most Helpful Guy

• if anything she's a jerk. I can't stand women like that I won't have nothing to do with them they live on their phone 24/7 that's very rude on a date to do that woman talking on their cell phones giving you one word answers. Move on my friend