Which meal would you prefer?

Hypothetically, if you were flying and had a meal choice on the plane would you rather

1) standard packaged aeroplane food

2) Instant noodles with real, fresh herbs/veggies, spices and a broth. you get the choice to select which herbs/veggies you want from a selection so you design your own noodle cup

which choice and why?

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• 2) Instant noodles with real, fresh herbs/veggies, spices and a broth. you get the choice to select which herbs/veggies you want from a selection so you design your own noodle cup
    i will make looks like a pug

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Ugh! Is are those the only choices? I'm not a picky eater at all, but I am always wary about airplane food not being fresh and/or sanitary, and I usually don't like eating instant noodles because they contain palm oil, and the palm oil industry is HORRIBLE for the environment. 🙁 I'd probably just stick with tomato juice and some crackers or something. lol Even on a 12 hour flight. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd take the standard meal.

I'm not a huge fan of instant noodles. Also, since I usually fly economy class and I'm rather confined in terms of space when I do so, anything that is soupy or brothy seems like a bad idea to me. It's so easy to make a wrong move with one of your hands and accidentally pour the stuff all over yourself... or even worse, all over the person who sits next to you. If I feel like having a soup (which doesn't happen often), I'd rather wait until I arrive at my destination and go to a real restaurant there.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I was doing research on flying, personal reasons LOL. Even the airplane crew avoids drinking airplane hot water so I think I would pick the first choice

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably just the standard food cause I’ve never actually had a bad plane meal

0|1
    0|0
  • Option 1 only if it's Chinese fried rice.

Option 2 otherwise

0|1
    0|0
  • I never tried aeroplane food and I hate instant noodles so

0|1
    0|0
  • I would pick 1 if I like it. If I dont like either, I won't eat anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • The instant noodles cup since I get to customize it to my liking

0|1
    0|0
  • Option 1. I hate instant noodles

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely option 2.

0|1
    0|0
  • Instant noodles

0|1
    0|0
  • Number 2 sounds way better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Option 2

0|1
    0|0
  • Option 2

0|1
    0|0
  • Instant noodles because I love instant noodles

0|1
    0|0
  • Instant noodles

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I just returned to my low carb diet Monday. I can't eat any of it! (But I can have a steak, chef salad, and broiled asparagus as often as I want.)

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably the airplane food. It's not amazing but I've had some pretty average tasting food on fights before.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. I dont trust either. A good tip is to eat before a flight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Airline food would be my last option , i would rather pick the noodles

0|1
    1|0
  • Broth on a plane sounds a bit precarious to me. I'll just go with the airline food

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s AIRPLANE

0|1
    0|0
  • Option 2.

0|1
    0|0
  • can't I pick both? ?

0|1
    0|0
  • 2)
    Because

0|1
    1|0
  • 2nd definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • standard packaged aeroplane food

0|1
    0|0
  • Instant noodles with real, fresh veggies etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • standard packaged aeroplane food

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes