Is it weird that I hate water?

For so long I have absolutely despised water. It makes me feel sick. Is this weird. I only know one other person who doesn't like water

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird, just unhealthy. This is not physical, it's mental. Our bodies are comprised of mostly water. If water made you feel sick, you would feel sick all the time. You should just star off taking small sips at a time and work your way up to a little more at a time over time. Drink a little with a meal too. This will help you get over the feelings of you not liking water.

Most Helpful Girl

• Naw i feel you i hate water too, hated it for as long as i can remember

Have you tried those liquid water enhancers? That's the only way i can drink water