Is it weird that I hate water?

For so long I have absolutely despised water. It makes me feel sick. Is this weird. I only know one other person who doesn't like water

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird, just unhealthy. This is not physical, it's mental. Our bodies are comprised of mostly water. If water made you feel sick, you would feel sick all the time. You should just star off taking small sips at a time and work your way up to a little more at a time over time. Drink a little with a meal too. This will help you get over the feelings of you not liking water.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Naw i feel you i hate water too, hated it for as long as i can remember

Have you tried those liquid water enhancers? That's the only way i can drink water

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yes that's fucking weird... YOU NEED WATER TO SURVIVE. But you know... Most of the shit u eat or drink has water in it... But is that shit healthy? Most likely not

0|0
    0|1
  • The more you drink it the more you start to like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take it you don't like showers?

0|1
    0|0
  • What about sparkling water?

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate water as well. it is not weird at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. It's weird. So what?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're weird, all of you water haters.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Do you mean drinking water or pools of water e. g sea or ponds?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you’re gonna shorten up your life so fast plus risk of becoming diabetic. Scary.

Perhaps it’s the type of water you’re drinking?
    I for example dislike the taste of arrowhead water yuck! 🤢 but I love the taste of Fiji water...

I dislike my filtered fridge water, but my Costco filter makes me like the water...

I don’t think all waters taste the same... so do have an awful taste... so perhaps try a different type... water is essential to remain healthy. Or else you’re looking at a shorter life with complications such as kidney stones aside other worse possible outcomes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes