Is spicy or hot food bad?

Is eating hot and spicy food bad during a pregnancy, i had chilli today and it was little spicy but more hot.

I never said this in the post but im due in about 3 weeks

42

Most Helpful Guys

• I've heard mix results on this. What you eat, your kid well eat too. Could also provide some tolerance or cause intolerance. If anything maybe tone it down to being as mild as possible. Cause you dont want to put a hole in the baby when eating liquid fire.

Also none of my guy friends who have kids want to try this after I explain this to them. But if your a "swallower" think about this. Has your man ever thought if you swallowed during pregnancy if it will have a bearing on the child. Child is born then has a crazy for something it just can't put its mouth on hahahahaha. Usually gets the guys to stop wanting you to swallow cause could induce gay tendencies, you know re what you eat 😉

• Its not liquid fire hot , but hot , i can make it mild.

I don't have to worry about that and i stopped wanting sex after i was 5 months pregnant

• Spicy foods are safe for your baby but they may make you uncomfortable, especially if you're not used to them.

Most Helpful Girls

• Its not bad at all if hot spicy food is something you like off, the only thing is you might get heart burn, and you will double sweat as you are almost to the end of your pregnancy and hot spicy foods will make you sweat big time. Congratulations on becoming a mommy! Hope all the best to you and your bundle of joy!!

• Thank you , and i officially became one tonight , and it would be joys

• Just your comment is enough to say you're a cool mom! Thanks for the MHO!! Sweet.

• Well thanks and no problem

• Yes both. Bad.
    You need to have healthy food before after and durning pregnancy
    And less soda
    More water.. somewhat juice milk and tea and coffee
    And etc

• I may have had spicy and hot chilli tonight for dinner and what could happen if i ate it

• It ok.
      And ur SO welcome

• Im just scared for them