How do you eat an Oreo?

How do you eat an Oreo?
There's so many creative ways to eat this delicious cookie! How do you usually eat it?
  • Bite it in half than eat each part one at a time!
    Vote A
  • Split them apart, eat/lick the creme filling inside first then eat the rest!
    Vote B
  • Nibbling it a bit at a time till it's gone!
    Vote C
  • Put the whole Oreo in my mouth and eat it!
    Vote D
  • Dump it in milk/other beverage then eat it!
    Vote E
  • Other! (Comment below)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I just realized that this should have been put under "Food/Beverage"! Can someone move it to there please? Thank you in advance!

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I was one who dunked it in milk till it was somewhat soggy, but not at the point of it breaking in half and falling into the milk... it took me awhile to learn when to take the cookie out of the milk to bite it so that it would have that "melt in my mouth" factor of not having to chew it haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I split mine apart, pull out the cream, make a big pile of about 4-5 creams, put them between two cookies, and then eat them! I give away the leftover chocolate cookies. XD

For the vanilla shells, I leave them out in the sun, the sun melts the cream between, the cream juices soak into the cookies, I just bite into them normally, and the whole thing tastes like a molten masterpiece! sometimes, when I feel naughty and just want to slowly enjoy the fatty, sugary goodness, I pull them apart and lick out the melted creme and then eat the gooey cookies... Mmmhhh!

Also, I only deal in double stuffed. Regular is not enough creme for me!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh my goodness I'm more excited about this question than even a good relationship, sex, or finance one and I don't know why!!!

1 - dunk 90% of the way into milk and hold until the Oreo starts to want to sink rather than try to float, wanting to fall out of my fingers!
    2 - let the last bit of the Oreo get below the milk line and hold for a few more seconds so it gets completely saturated
    3 - eat super soft Oreo!
    4 - repeat until you are ridiculously fat

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve actually grown to hate Oreos despite eating a lot of them in the past. When I used to eat them, I usually just bite through both the crackers and filling inside. I don’t take off one of the crackers and scoop up the filling or anything like that. I also didn’t have them with milk.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 55

• I just take a bite out of it

1|0
    0|0
  • I place it on an even surface and hover over it, trying to align my mouth and the cookie thennn I bash my head into the surface with my mouth open about 20 degrees, a perfect slip for the oreo. Either I cry in pain but have a nice Oreo to make me feel better, or I cry in pain and end up with crumbs in my eyes, it's worth it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends if I have milk or hand or not (though I'd probably try it out with my new soy milk, haha would probably despise the combination)

no milk: separate cookies, eat one cookie, eat the icing, eat the other cookie.

with milk: separate the cookie, dunk each cookie in milk and enjoy. I always drop at least one in bc I haven't mastered it yet XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike oreos so I don't have a way that I eat them. If I did, I would stab the cream with a fork and dunk in milk. I do that with the vanilla versions

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a strange obcession with eating any candy which consists of several parts separated. I cannot even remember to ever eat a Raffaello in the way it was intended to.
    And yes, Oreos aren't any different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I nibble the sides off, so that I haven't started on the filling, then I slowly enjoy the middle part.

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally depends on the mood and the occasion. If they're my snack when it's movie night with babe, then I'm grabbing a nice glass of cold milk to dunk them in. If I'm just hungry and out then I might grab a pack to nibble on. And if I'm like on my period or some shit then ya know I'm straight shoveling cookies down whole.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bite into it. My brother is weirdo though cuz yesterday i caught him opening it and then putting salt in the middle then biting it. I'm disowning him after that

0|2
    0|0
  • I try to take out all the cream from two oreos but set it aside, eat the cookie pieces, but leave one small cookie piece and scoop up all the cream and eat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take them apart and lick the cream then eat the cookie.

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you eat an Oreo?

I thought you were supposed to eat it like this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Split them apart, eat/lick the creme filling inside first then eat the rest

0|2
    0|0
  • Stack one on top of another. Open mouth. Take huge bite!

Sweep crumbs off floor.

0|0
    0|2
  • I split them apart, lick the creme. Eat the sides of the cookies first, you know, around the creme portion and then I eat. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I take them apart and take off the creme. I don't eat the cream because it's way too sweet for me. I just eat the cookie portion and dip it in milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take them apart but I don't lick the icing. I eat the cookie and icing side and then the place cookie side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, but I cannot wait for that oreo to be in my mouth, it's a waste of time doing anything but dipping in milk and eating it whole. Omg

0|0
    0|0
  • Split them apart, eat the cookie without the filling, then eat the cookie with the filling.
    Or just dip the whole Oreo in some milk and eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • Split it in half remove the cream inside and eat the plain sides one at a time or separate eat with cream inside

0|0
    0|0
  • I open it and throw away the cream filling, dunk the chocolate parts in milk

0|0
    0|0
  • Split, lick, and bite... yup that sounds dirty and I like it...😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to dip them in milk until they're really soft

0|0
    0|0
  • I only eat them when they're crushed up in a sundae.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat the cream and then the cookies by themselves. Tbh i like the cookie part better

0|1
    0|0
  • Eat the filling or throw the filling away and then eat the cookies

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm greedy and can't be arsed with faffing so I shove the whole thing in at once.

0|0
    1|0
  • I crush it and then I put it in a vanilla milk shake

0|0
    0|0
  • I only eat the cream and throw the cookie part out...

0|0
    0|0
  • "B" Is Best from the Rest. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't eat Oreo's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 71

• First, I take it apart and a lot of them, like maybe ten. Take that unhealthy white goodness out. Now, adding my own mix of flavours. Maybe some ice cream, tooth paste, cummies from yours truly, mayonnaise, sour cream, a women white creamy milky discharge and along with anything else that looks white in comparison, add it into the batch. From there, I would blindfold myself and mix them up, also gotta have a spinning object near me. Toss them there. Spin the spinny thingy then grab and eat one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take 2 apart. The creme usually sticks to one side. Take the two sides with the creme and stick them both to each other. Each the two plain sides. Then take you time and savor the "dubl stuff" cookie thusly made.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bite about half way into it, eat that, and then I bite the other half

0|0
    0|0
  • I break it up into four pieces and if milk is available, I dunk each piece, let it sit for 3 seconds then eat it. The process then continues with the next piece until I make it to the next cookie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I carefully split it, trying to keep all the cream filling on one side. Then I turn the sides WITH filling into Double Stuffs, and eat the plain sides separately. Milk is used when available.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a pair, take off and eat one of the two cookies on each, combine what’s left for a double stuffed! (Or if already double stuff, quadruple! lol Awesome!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunk that bad boy in milk and munch away.

Whole packages of Oreos have been known to disappear in this manner haha!

0|0
    0|1
  • Simply. I don't. :-)
    Why?
    Because everyone does that. So I don't.
    And just to piss some fanatics off: this shit is overrated as hell.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess it's hard being a rebel these day, but it's best to start small and work your way up from there. JK :)

• Show All
    • @Trista31 Yeah, that's also true, I suppose. I've never look at the price. Just walked by.
      Speaking of overpriced, what about apple products?

• Apple laptops are the worst. I would buy something good that works. That's why I'm not trendy. I spend my money on good quality for the price products that why I still have a laptop that works after 10 years.

• I smash it sideways at my mouth until it finally breaks enough to fit in, all the time screaming "MOMMY! MOMMY! WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN? WE TOLD YOU NOT TO TRY!"

0|0
    0|0
  • As a chocolate bar :
    How do you eat an Oreo?

0|0
    0|0
    • What is this sorcery? This actually looks really yummy!

• Its indeed very good.
      The second best version is this one which is a candy bar form, How do you eat an Oreo? .
      The third ranked would be the older style oreo bar How do you eat an Oreo? .

• I dip it in milk till it gets a bit mushy, then I eat the entire thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I remove the unedible covers, and mix the middle portion with lots of peanut cream. Then put it on two slices of bread. And give it to a dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a kid I took them apart, licked the cream and then ate the rest. Don't eat them anymore, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Step 1: Open up Oreo packaging

Step 2: Grab an Oreo cookie

Step 3: Put Oreo in mouth

Step 4: Chew until fit for swallowing

Step 5: Swallow

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite way is to totally dunk the Oreo in milk until there are no more bubbles (almost like I’m drowning it). Then eat it whole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Open the bin, and drop it in. Cut out the middle man. Not a fan of chocolate biscuits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deep fried or nothing. I don't like Oreos but the ol' deep fat fryer makes anything taste good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pull the 2 cookies apart and scrape half the cream onto one and leave the other half on the other cookie.

0|0
    0|1
  • So i buy them, i eat one piece new style everytime. I feel no good, hand over it to my roomates!😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen our supermarket selling them. I didn't buy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dip them in milk or coffee that tastes good that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either dump in milk or split it. Reason for splitting it is so I can eat it and slow and come to my senses before I eat too many!

0|0
    0|0
  • Twist
    Lick
    Dunk
    Bite
    😋 Exactly the way they show in the advertisement 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • First you put in in your mouth. Where do you put it? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I never eat Oreo since I taste it... this is overrated biscuit

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m more put whole thing and eat it. With or without milk☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I put a bunch in my mouth and chew.

Doublestuf or nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Definetly eat them with milk! at least I do, if I eat some.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're so small. I just eat them whole. Sometimes 2 or 3 at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes