How do you eat an Oreo?

How do you eat an Oreo?
There's so many creative ways to eat this delicious cookie! How do you usually eat it?
  • Bite it in half than eat each part one at a time!
  • Split them apart, eat/lick the creme filling inside first then eat the rest!
  • Nibbling it a bit at a time till it's gone!
    Vote C
  • Put the whole Oreo in my mouth and eat it!
    Vote D
  • Dump it in milk/other beverage then eat it!
    Vote E
  • Other! (Comment below)
    Vote F
I just realized that this should have been put under "Food/Beverage"! Can someone move it to there please? Thank you in advance!

5773

Most Helpful Girls

• I was one who dunked it in milk till it was somewhat soggy, but not at the point of it breaking in half and falling into the milk... it took me awhile to learn when to take the cookie out of the milk to bite it so that it would have that "melt in my mouth" factor of not having to chew it haha

• I split mine apart, pull out the cream, make a big pile of about 4-5 creams, put them between two cookies, and then eat them! I give away the leftover chocolate cookies. XD

For the vanilla shells, I leave them out in the sun, the sun melts the cream between, the cream juices soak into the cookies, I just bite into them normally, and the whole thing tastes like a molten masterpiece! sometimes, when I feel naughty and just want to slowly enjoy the fatty, sugary goodness, I pull them apart and lick out the melted creme and then eat the gooey cookies... Mmmhhh!

Also, I only deal in double stuffed. Regular is not enough creme for me!

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh my goodness I'm more excited about this question than even a good relationship, sex, or finance one and I don't know why!!!

1 - dunk 90% of the way into milk and hold until the Oreo starts to want to sink rather than try to float, wanting to fall out of my fingers!
    2 - let the last bit of the Oreo get below the milk line and hold for a few more seconds so it gets completely saturated
    3 - eat super soft Oreo!
    4 - repeat until you are ridiculously fat

• I’ve actually grown to hate Oreos despite eating a lot of them in the past. When I used to eat them, I usually just bite through both the crackers and filling inside. I don’t take off one of the crackers and scoop up the filling or anything like that. I also didn’t have them with milk.