Hey GAGers, do you think vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc.) taste well on burgers or does it detract the flavor?

Hey GAGers, do you think vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc.) taste well on burgers or does it detract the flavor?
  • Yes, vegetables taste great on burgers
    Vote A
  • No, vegetables shouldn't be on burgers
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck yeah they've been made like that for many moons

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Heck yeah. Vegetables are add nuance to the flavour of a burger. It would be a pretty plain without any. There are many, many things you can top a burger with, but for me, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle (and mustard) is a good standard. Anything more or different than that is just a once in a while thing. 🙂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• I only like onions, jalapenos or pickles on a burger as far as vegetables are concerned. Most of the time the lettuce and tomatoes on a restaurant burger taste like shit and they only cool down and water down the burger

0|0
    0|0
  • I take my burgers with lettuce, onions, gerkins, cheese and bacon.
    I will also have coleslaw onion rings and hash browns on occasion.

The only thing I won't eat on a burger is raw tomato and that's because I just hate raw tomatoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always eat burgers with salad.

They taste too plain without it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I don’t even notice the lettuce and onion most of the time, so I wouldn’t say they do either. They’re just there.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the quality of either or both.. A great burger, with a thin slice of onion and a quality tomato ( Jersey!) and crisp lettuce MMMMMMMMM Burgers...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even consider it a burger if it doesn't contain those things

0|1
    0|0
  • personally i would chuck the meat out ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my burgers with extra lettuce.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes