Do you still consider food unhealthy if instead of eating in a fast food restaurant you copy cat their recepie and do it at home?

Would it still be considered eating junk food and not healthy?

Examples can be:
Making panda Express at home
Making a dominos pizza at home
...Do you still consider food unhealthy if instead of eating in a fast food restaurant you copy cat their recepie and do it at home?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's deep-fried, dripping with fat or carbs, I still consider it unhealthy. No matter where and by who it's cooked.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it can be... it can not be. depends on the preparation, ingredients, methods of cooking, etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes unless you change some of ingredients

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• My grandmother had bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning, saved the grease and if she didn't have enough to fry her fish and chicken in, she rendered another couple of pounds. She cooked all of her vegetables covered with bacon or fatback and she let them cook all day. She ate candy all day too and drank tea so sweet you needed a pair a scissors to cut it off when you poured it. She was 5'1" and weighed 150. She lived to be 102 1/2 and almost never went to the doctor. It's all in the genes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yup and if that diet keeps going from generation to generation, you will find a load of heart problems and obesity down the line in your family tree.

• Well we don't eat that way. She was raised on a farm, BUT, was a college graduate and was executive secretary to the President of a large corporation, very unusual in those days, born in 1888.

• No, I dont think American would do it at American home.
    It would stain houses

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! less fat, less red meat, less wheat and rice! That is healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • We copied their concepts (Enchilladas), Pizza, etc. but with our own, healthier options.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of yes.
    Good thing is home ingredients are somewhat more quality than a fast food which used a 20 times used oil with out of smoking point

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes