Who has the best Fast Food Breakfast in your opinion?

I would personally say in this order: Mcdonalds, Hardees, Chick Fil A, Krispy Kreme and Bojangles

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't eat breakfast outside the house very often. Most of my out of the house meals consists of lunch and dinner items. I guess McDonalds is the only breakfast I've tried out of these. I also tried Arbys and Burger king a really long time ago but don't remember them that well. I think Arby's is pretty good.

0|1
    0|0
  • For nation-wide fast food chains, I'd say my favorite for breakfast is Chick-fil-A.

Best fast food breakfast overall is this place called Albertacos. They have the most amazing breakfast burritos that I would get fairly regularly when I was living in Colorado. I've never seen any besides that one location so I have no idea if it's local to just that area or if it's a very small franchise--either way it's rare but delicious.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hardees - they don't exist in my country.
    Chick Fil A - also don't exist here.
    Bojangles - never heard of them.
    Krispy Kreme - they do breakfast? I didn't know that.
    Mcdonalds - I guess I have to settle for McDonalds then.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hardees and Bojangles are US Southern fast food chains. Yes here Donuts are a breakfast food.

• If donuts are a breakfast food there then would it be weird for you to eat donuts in the evening? Here donuts are just a sweet snack food same as a cupcake.

• Here too. Krispy Kreme has Donuts and Coffee available at 6 AM

• Hardee's easily. Chick fil a is doing better. Their breakfast burrito is pretty good and the mini nugget biscuit bread is solid. But their biscuits are lackluster. Granted I've not had bojangles breakfast.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 37

• It probably doesn't count because you have to sit down and eat but I don't think you can beat Ponderosa's breakfasts. I could eat there everyday all day and never get fed up <3

0|1
    0|0
  • If I eat fast food breakfast it's either Hardee's or McDonald's.
    I usually fix breakfast at home but if I'm going to work I'll get a biscuit at the local dinner. Homemade biscuits made with buttermilk. What could be better!

0|1
    0|0
  • mmm I don't eat our for breakfast much, but I do enjoy a good egg biscuit from Bojangles (and their fries and borounds) and also McDonalds has this slightly sweet bread that's yummy.

I want to try the taco bell breakfast items

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoyed McDonald's Sausage McMuffin® with Egg when I was vacationing in the USA. Too bad, we don't have it here in the Philippines.

0|2
    0|0
  • Starbucks?
    I don’t eat fast food but starbucks seems to have quite a variety of sweet breakfast stuff to choose from all day 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't ate at fast foods like those in a long time or years. But I do remember something great from chick-fila. It's fries 🍟. so chick-fil-a

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonald's. Only because it's the only place where I have ever tried fast food breakfast so far.

0|1
    0|1
  • I do like an egg McMuffin every once in a while and Dunkins croissant sandwich is good too.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me a local place called Santana’s which sells vegan burgers and fires among other things

0|1
    0|1
  • McDonalds, Chick-fil-a, KFC, Arby's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Long John Silver's, Popeyes, Wendy's, and (never had) Hardees.

0|0
    0|0
  • This shop where truck drivers gi serves a huge full English breakfast. Not for everyday.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only place I’ve ever gone to for breakfast is McDonald’s.

0|1
    0|0
  • My home has the best healthy breakfast, all natural ingredients.

0|1
    0|0
  • Three man and a stove, its in Canada and best best breakfast ever!! I love their food!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want fast food for breakfast, so I'd say coffee at starbucks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never tried fast food break fast before. I always thiught it looked weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's or Jack in the box, as long as it tastes fine and is served fast

0|0
    0|0
  • ihop

0|3
    0|0
  • I really like Mcdonalds hashbrowns.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mcdonalds I think

0|1
    0|0
  • Krispy kreme

0|2
    0|0
  • Tim hortans is best. All the way. 💯

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonald’s

0|1
    0|0
  • DENNY’S (their pancakes are just amazin

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonald’s for sure

1|1
    0|0
  • ihop

1|1
    0|0
  • IHOP is the only one I eat.

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonalds

0|1
    0|0
  • chicken and waffles.

0|1
    0|0
  • KFC, McDonalds and Subway.

0|1
    0|0
    • Iv never thought of having a kfc for breakfast. It’s maccys for me

• Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 52

• Chick fil a, McDonalds, taco bell, and those are really the only 3 i'd go to, else i'd do an actual breakfast place or make it myself

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m an oats and banana or avocado omelette kind of person. Of course I have had fast food breakie but it’s only ever been Mcdonald’s. It’s alright. I would never get it unless I’ve had a night out and I’m craving the junk. It’s perfect for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No familiarity with the other places, but at McDonalds, it's possible to get scrambled eggs, so they get my vote.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think mcdee's is hands down the winner. locally whataburger has my essentials. taco cabana is nice because we like tacos near the border.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chick-Fil-A breakfast burrito are great. Burger King croissant sandwiches are pretty good too. McDs is fastest, and they have a good variety of options.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably Mac overall. Their biscuits when fresh n warm are dang decent. I'd rate Jack's as the most improved, i like their current breakfast platter

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say McDonald's big breakfast, if it's breakfast time it's McDonald's or a diner

0|1
    0|0
  • Scrambled egg, bacon and cheese on ciabatta roll. I make it myself, fast!

0|1
    0|0
  • Chick-fil-A... those chicken breakfast burritos? 🔥🔥🔥

0|1
    0|0
  • Taco Bell is very much slept on for breakfast, their breakfast crunchwraps are dank a f!

1|1
    0|0
  • Casey's isn't bad. But people make the mistake of thinking the freshest is the best. Much of their food is better if it sits awhile.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate the slimy grease. I do eat meat but I first must remove the slime first with napkins, so this is why I love fried chicken if I don't see the grease then I have no problem eating it

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's

I freaking love their hotcakes, if I could afford to have them everyday, I would

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really a fast food breakfast person - If I was having breakfast, I would go to a diner for a fresh breakfast

0|0
    0|0
  • Burger King hands down croissant egg muffin is something to die for.

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonald's

Their steak egg and cheese biscuit as well as their "hotcakes" are delicious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I will tell you Hardees serves sheep meat not even real cow

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonalds got some good stuff. Egg mc muffin and hash browns.

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonald’s. Their breakfast biscuits are amazing, especially with the sausage, eggs and cheese.

0|1
    0|1
  • Not a fan of breakfast at any of those places. I’d much rather have home cooked meals, except on weekends. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no "good" fast food breakfast, all the same shit, an hour later is your stomach again empty... I stay at selfmade with real food

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Dunkin Donuts with some sort of a croissant breakfast sandwich and a juice or coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muzli. It's healthy, dilicious, and it is variable in different ways

0|0
    0|0
  • I've no idea what any of those are accept McDonald's

0|0
    0|0
  • Toss up between McDonald's, Carl's Jr/ Hardee's, Whataburger for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bojangles Cajun filet > all others.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hash browns and buttermilk biscuits...

0|1
    0|0
  • Krispy kreme

0|1
    0|0
  • The one I'm not eating. Not a fan of fast food.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald’s and Dunkin’ Donuts

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes