Don’t you hate when a restaurant messes up your order?

Last night I ordered my favorite pizza from papa johns
It’s called a Zesty Jalapeño meats Pizza
This what it looks like

I know I seem like a fat ass but I’m super mad..
I’m still super mad..
That’s my favorite pizza 😡
The reason I’m mad

Is because I only ordered one thing.
& it’s literally listed on your menu. It’s a menu item
so there’s no reason you should get my order wrong. I didn’t add anything or take anything off.

This is the pizza they gave me

This is the 2nd time they’ve given me this shit
I hate olives 😡
i hate mushrooms😡
i don’t want diced tomatoes on pizza, what’s the point 😡
i don’t want onions on My pizza 😡
I don’t want mild green peppers on my pizza 😡

Who eats pizza like that?

By the time I picked everything off.. Nothing was left on the pizza... It was a bare pizza slice.
didn't even have any cheese on it..

I called back and they offered credits toward my next order or whatever...
I ate one slice and almost puked
i wasn’t even hungry anymore..

& I’m still upset..
Looking at that pizza makes me want to puke
i was hoping someone else would want it because I didn’t want to toss a whole pizza..
  • Yes I hate it
  • I don’t mind it
  • Results
    Vote C

92

Most Helpful Girl

• Its normal to expect to get smth that you ordered. Its really annoying... especially when you are hungry.

• Yeah..
      I can still taste that nastyness

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't want someone throwing a tirade at me for making a mistake, so I see no reason for doing it to someone else. Especially if I know that simply calling and noting the mistake means it'll probably get corrected.

• Yeah but it’s happened before
      my order isn’t that difficult

It’s like going’s to McDonald’s and asking for chicken nuggets but getting onion rings..
      twice.