Is it wrong I told my co worker to “hurry the fuck up”?

She’s a server. And her big ass was so slow. I was behind her and I had to do an order. She was in my way and she was dragging her feet, so I told her to hurry the fuck up.
It wasn’t a joke. I wanted her to hurry the fuck up.
Lazy ass fatass servers.

3431

Most Helpful Girls

• Let me ask you this question, if you didn't think it was wrong to word it that way to your coworker, what's your point of seeking validation on here?

It's not "wrong" to tell her to hurry up, but I think the way you worded your sentence COULD make you seem mean and unprofessional, especially if other people heard you as well

• No lol. No one else heard me xD

• No your looking at it wrong telling her "hurry the fuck up" is mean and degrading especially if customers can hear. But the way I worded it was vulgarly playful and funny.

• @StarsInTheEyes Now that I know what he does, I wonder the exact same thing: why does he need validation here for his cooking all the time for a job he does everyday? Doesn't speak well for his confidence and skills as a cook. Not trying to make a dig here, but seriously.

• Using foul language at work could her you fired. I would've told her the same thing. But... Next time try "let's move it or pick up the pace or how about working and not standing around."
    One thing I don't tolerate is people who are at work and who don't work. They stand around or are slow. Pisses me off and I also tend to raise my voice with the occasional curse word.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah. Kinda rude. There was a woman at my last job. She was heavy set and had trouble breathing, especially when she was nervous. Some people wanted her gone. But I thought she was fun to work with, and she was really good with the customers. She just had some kind of health issue. I noticed she breathed easier if I just talked to her.

• Did something similar at my last job. I got fired. Restaurant work can be stressful.

• Lmao I’m hoping for it. These people are like dishwashers. Their dishwashers don’t even know how to set up a pit.