Dunkin Donuts VS. Krispy Kreme? Who’s team are you on?

Dunkin Donuts VS. Krispy Kreme? Who’s team are you on?Dunkin Donuts VS. Krispy Kreme? Who’s team are you on?
  • DOUBLE D DUNKINS BABY 😜 #teamDunkin
    Vote A
  • IF IT ain't KRISPY KREME, IT ain't CORRECT😏 #teamKrispy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I just don’t understand how one could like Dunkin Donuts. Their dough taste so fucking stale, it’s like eating cardboard. Instead of throwing it in the trash, I made the mistake of throwing it in the recycling bin.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh, 100% Krispy Kreme. They are a million times better. Dunkin Donuts sucks. Their donuts are usually dry and too doughy and too sweet and just... not good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t had too many Krispy Kreme donuts, so I’d have to go with Dunkin. I like jelly, frosted, and of course glazed the best. I don’t think anyone can best Dunkin’s glazed

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• since there's a dunkin on practiaclly every street corner here and not a single krispy creme anywhere. I'll have to go with Dunkin. Plus it is the official coffee shop of the New England Patriots so there's that

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Krispy Kreme. That’s what I grew up with. They seem to be more prevalent than Dunkin where I live.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• KRISPY KREME!!! Better by a mile. Although I do have my wife go into that Yankee Carpetbagger Dunkin Doughnuts once in a while to bring me a Boston Cream mmmmmm.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both of them are trash if you ask me. DD are old when you get them, and KK, the red light sign doesn't exist outside of the south apparently? I ask people and they have no idea wtf i'm talking about. Ironically I miss the doughnuts they had at my church when I was a snapper of whips.

Make your own doughnuts is my official answer. And go all the way... fried brioche bitchesssssssssss!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both pretty lousy, I guess that's why they both failed in Canada. Dunkin Donuts only has 3 stores left in Canada and Krispy Kreme is down to 9 stores across the whole country. Tim Hortons has 3820 location in Canada and over 800 locations in the U. S.

0|0
    0|0
  • Krispy Kreme tastes better by far when it's hot and freshly glazed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Krispy Kreme is great but also sickening sweet Dunkin change their donuts got rid of the trans fat so they are less good now but I will go with Dunkin just for the fact it is still edible and not sickening sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • Krispy kreme doesn't exist in my country and Dunkin Donuts went bankrupt this summer in my country so... But I have local options which have been way better than what I've had at a dunkin donuts both in the US and here in Sweden...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunkin donuts makes really good coffee at least for the k cups but their donuts SUCK...
    Krispy kreme's donuts are good though their glazed donuts are second only to the glazed donuts from my favorite local donut shop I've never had their coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Krispy Kreme donuts taste better, but Dunkin Donuts has bigger portions for any given price, and there is more variety on the menu.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to enjoy DD. Now, KK donuts taste more appealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have problem with either of them

But ever since I hit my 30s I cut off donuts dramatically... I can't remember when the last time I had any

0|0
    0|0
  • I am on a DIET XD
    lol I never really care, just give me some and i will eat

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them have are in my country , but 1st one looks amazing though

0|0
    0|0
  • Coronary sufferers against fatty foods. That's my team!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love double ds but I chose Krispy Kreme because the foods better

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunkin but both are overrated. The best doughnuts I have tasted come from a local grocery store.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only know Krispe Kreme. They only recently moved to South Africa.

0|0
    0|0
  • KK makes Dunkin look like a sad joke

1|0
    0|0
  • Tesco's own brand doughnuts

2|1
    0|0
  • Krispy Kreme

1|0
    0|0
  • Krispy kreme 2012

1|0
    0|0
  • Krispy Kreme!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dunkin is anti-Trump. I go with Krispy.

0|1
    2|2
  • dunkin... all the way

0|2
    0|0
  • both are disgusting

0|0
    1|0
  • Don’t have a dunkin donuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunkin Donuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Which ever one is free at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t matter doughnuts are delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunking is pimp, Krispy Kreme is whore

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had Krispy Kreme

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Tbh never tasted Dunkin but I want to. I've only had Krispy but their shit is too sweet sometimes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Krispy Kreme for sure!
    Unfortunately they don’t have any franchises in mostly of Europe 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Krispys donuts are too sweet for me. Dunkin all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually that great Canadian on ice scrapper: number 7, Tim Horton.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dunkin Donuts... I tried the Krispy Kreme donuts and didn't care for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • im gonna have to say dunkin donuts since i haven't been to kk before

0|0
    0|0
  • Krispy kreme!

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you not to mention, Dunkin Donuts employees be assholes

• RIGHT 👀

• I went there twice and never again. I was so heated by the worker there, he didn't know shit and messed up my order

• Krispy Kreme

1|1
    0|0
  • Krispy Kreme of course

1|0
    0|0
  • KK but i like Publix donuts the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Dunkin donuts sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • i despise krispy kream

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know every donut I've had there i haven't like the flavor of the donut, i like the cream but not the bread

• DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS FOR LIFE!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • Dublín donuts is my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Team homemade are best

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes