The infamous most intriguing question since time immemorial! Should we put the cereal before the milk or after having poured the latter?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am milk before clear kind a guy. It depends on what you want from the cereal. If you want it crunchy put together first if you want it wet (that sounded weird) put mile before. Also depends on do you like milk or not.

Cereals are more complicated than people think. Do you heat them? Do you refill or are you full after just one bowl? Chocolate or corn or cinnamon (mine favourite) or something third?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• first the cereal, then the milk. So you adjust the milk to the amount of cereal you want to eat. ...

1|0
    0|0
    • I put the milk first and then cereal. After I finish all the cereal I just add more wife u want to. Asomplishes the same result

• Show All
    • A serious conversation we are having hear

• indeed lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I have always done cereal and then milk I guess so the milk doesn't overflow and I have enough milk for the cereal. Now I just eat the cereal by itself and forget the milk.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You put the cereal first and if you don't, you're literally Hitler.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is a law on the internet stating that the longer the argument lasts the more likely it is that the LOSING side will compare the other on to Hitler. And he would drink milk cause he was vegan

• Show All
    • @Krotrong 'Tis a joke, you're not literally Hitler for committing the atrocious crime which is putting in your milk before your cereal.

• Well imagine that. You were joking. Who would have known. 😂

• cereal first!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes