The infamous most intriguing question since time immemorial! Should we put the cereal before the milk or after having poured the latter?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I am milk before clear kind a guy. It depends on what you want from the cereal. If you want it crunchy put together first if you want it wet (that sounded weird) put mile before. Also depends on do you like milk or not.

Cereals are more complicated than people think. Do you heat them? Do you refill or are you full after just one bowl? Chocolate or corn or cinnamon (mine favourite) or something third?

Most Helpful Girl

• first the cereal, then the milk. So you adjust the milk to the amount of cereal you want to eat. ...

• I put the milk first and then cereal. After I finish all the cereal I just add more wife u want to. Asomplishes the same result

• A serious conversation we are having hear

• indeed lol