What’s your fav snack?

I need some suggestions. Iโ€™m going to start making some.
Updates:
Mine our sour skittles

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• you feast every day it seems!

I like cabbage soup a lot - when we make it at our house - we exclude the onions and we add potatoes - it tastes good and uses only cheap ingredients too. Very healthy!

I also like tofu and soy bean and carrot and mushroom dumplings seasoned in salt and made with very large square tofo wrappers (whatever they are called). They don't always sell them at the grocery store but if you can find it - it tastes incredibly. Only make sure you add enough salt - otherwise it won't have a very strong flavour.

I also like deep fried shredded potatoes. you cut the potatoes very thin until they look like thin fishing pole shaped lines and add salt and black vinegar which you get from the chinese super market. Tastes incredible! and cheap too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheez its white cheddar, salt n vinegar chips, cheeto puffs, chocolate... pretty much everything bad 4 u๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Pussy. Its good when its old, and its good when its fresh. Good used, beaten, loose, wet, dry, and even smelly. There is no reason to not love pussy ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ

0|0
    0|0
  • I like white trash I think it's called. Either white chocolate or brown chocolate melted over Chex Mix. It's bomb, I prefer white chocolate cuz I'm not a milk chocolate kind of person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 32

What Guys Said 26

• Yogurt is quick and easy to eat. Thereโ€™s a Oikos Greek yogurt blend that I eat a lot of, which has 15 grams of protein in each individual carton. I donโ€™t make anything homemade, but if Iโ€™m eating a snack itโ€™s going quick and easy to eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Potato Sticks, but I have to pour plain popcorn salt in the can because they don't make them salty enough, doctor's orders. If I don't eat a LOT of salt, I pass out cold. Broke my shoulder twice and my leg once last year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Frukt sallad nom nom nom

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggrolls, selfmade fried cheeseballs, salsa, Guacamole etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Original flavored beef jerky. I'd recommend Perky Jerky or Jack's links. I'd stay away from the pork, it was awful, but to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have some thing called a frikandel its a bit weird when you hear what it is and made of but it is realy good

0|0
    0|0
  • protein bar, dipped in feminist tears, caused by facts. never gets old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot pockets or if you want to eat a lot get a four cheese rising crust Digiorno pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Swole cock

2|0
    0|0
  • PB&J is my favorite snack.

0|0
    0|0
  • Salty boiled peanuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beans. Busch's are best but they're expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Homemade caramel popcorn

0|0
    0|0
  • Buttons

0|0
    0|0
  • Good fish crackers

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheeeeetos