What is the best bubblegum?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say the typical Trident, Stride or Excel gum I usually chew, but after reminiscing with a couple people below, I'm going to say Big League Chew! That stuff was awesome. It ALWAYS stayed soft and blew the best bubbles. lol I remember being able to blow bubbles the size of my head at will with that stuff. lol Good times. 😋

Now I want to find some of that stuff! It's been like 25 years since I've had it. Here's what it looked like when I used to buy it. lol Anyone know what it costs now?

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This tbh

0|2
    0|0
    • I’m just now after 16 years of life realizing this is basically just a bubblegum version of chewing tobacco, but it’s still really good gum

• Show All
    • Yeah, I saw it online. I'll have to look out for it at convenience stores near me and whatnot. It's been awhile since I've looked for that kind of stuff though. I remember for a long time, the stores where I used to get it stopped carrying it. After the longest time I guess I just forgot about it.

Damn it! Now I wants me some Big League Chew! lol

• Yeah, I’m craving it now, and I’m not even a real big fan of chewing gum anymore

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Bazooka or Double Bubble

0|0
    0|0
  • For bubblegum, yep Big League Chew is correct

1|0
    0|0
    • Man! I used to love that stuff! That was my favourite growing up by far. Don't know if they still sell it around here. Haven't looked for it for years.

• Heck yeah great wasn't it? Something about the shredded it was super soft but great flavor too. Didn't mind grape either but original was my fave. I haven't looked recently but a year or so ago they had it at Walmart. One pinch took me right back to my Little League days

• Little League Chew. lol 😋

Yeah, I always liked the original flavour. The grape was always just a once in a while thing for me. I used to chew that stuff all the time. It reminds me of playing endless baseball with friends behind our school during summer. Good to know it still tastes the same! I've really got to find some of that stuff now. lol

• Juicy fruit what do you think is the best?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bubblegum: hubba
    Chewing gum: big red

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Bubble Yum

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm as far as taste I’d say Hubba Bubba is long lasting. And texture maybe Big League Chew.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes