What is the best bubblegum?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say the typical Trident, Stride or Excel gum I usually chew, but after reminiscing with a couple people below, I'm going to say Big League Chew! That stuff was awesome. It ALWAYS stayed soft and blew the best bubbles. lol I remember being able to blow bubbles the size of my head at will with that stuff. lol Good times. 😋

Now I want to find some of that stuff! It's been like 25 years since I've had it. Here's what it looked like when I used to buy it. lol Anyone know what it costs now?

Most Helpful Girl

• This tbh

• I’m just now after 16 years of life realizing this is basically just a bubblegum version of chewing tobacco, but it’s still really good gum

• Yeah, I saw it online. I'll have to look out for it at convenience stores near me and whatnot. It's been awhile since I've looked for that kind of stuff though. I remember for a long time, the stores where I used to get it stopped carrying it. After the longest time I guess I just forgot about it.

Damn it! Now I wants me some Big League Chew! lol

• Yeah, I’m craving it now, and I’m not even a real big fan of chewing gum anymore