What is your alcoholic beverage of choice?

I love a good negroni.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Gin and tonic or vodka and soda. I try to stick to clear spirits and low sugar mixers

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Godfather for me: Scotch and Amaretto, light on the Amaretto for just an ever-so-slightly sweetened whiskey, and straight, not on the rocks.
    What is your alcoholic beverage of choice?
    Some customers and bartenders comment that I'm "strong" when I order it several times in a row but actually I've come to favor it as I grow weaker. When I was younger I chose easier-to-drink cocktails like Jack and Coke and would just down dozens of those and get hammered, but nowadays I get a pretty bad hangover if I drink like that. :-D With the godfather it's kind of something I can sip on and nurse a little bit without being tempted to one-shot it left and right.

0|0
    0|0
    • If no Amaretto, then just straight Scotch. Jagermeister for shots if I'm in a rowdy environment and start to not care about the hangover next morning. :-D

• Show All
    • Same reason I avoid the rocks. People comment about strength but it's really about weakness. If I get whiskey on the rocks then I start drinking it 3 times faster than I would straight, e. g., and end up with a really bad hangover the next day. :-D

• >> Gotta love a godfather. I was a bartender during college and I’ve made many.

My wife loves them as well but she's a goofball. Because it's somewhat considered "masculine", she came up with her own variant at our favorite bar which she calls "Godgirl".

When she first ordered it, I was like, "WTF is a godgirl? Lemme try that." Then it's the exact same thing! The only variation is that the "godgirl" has a girly looking umbrella straw in it and is served in a wine glass. :-D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Water

0|0
    0|1
  • Any Liquor it’s self or mixed

0|0
    0|0
  • Wine. Only and always wine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any type of alcoholic bevrage is good just get me so drunk I don't have to think anymore
    :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• On average, beer. Followed by wine, bourbon and a couple liqueurs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer: Sam Adams Cream Stout and Guiness

Shots: Jonnie Walker blue

Mixed: Colorado Bulldog and Singapore Sling

Pure refreshment: Coors

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka/ciroc. Its been a long time since I drunk liquor, but it does taste good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight up Jack Daniels for hard liquor and for beer I like coronas

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to sit back with a rum & coke

0|1
    0|0
  • Koolaid and gin lmao or bourbon.

0|0
    0|0
    • There was a maple walnut spirit I tried once, too sweet on its own but it would make a nice mixer, maybe with something creamy.

• Show All
    • The Maple walnut spirit would go well in coffee

• I'm not a fan of sweet coffee. I think I'd like some kind of vanilla-y milkshake with it in though.

• Beer! 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Pina Colada

0|0
    0|0
  • Carlsberg unfiltered

0|0
    0|0
  • Good old beer

0|0
    0|0