Does McDonald's make your stomach hurt really bad?

Every time I eat McDonald's my stomach always hurts really bad afterwards, kinda feels like needles poking you from inside your stomach. Does this happen to anyone else?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, but I rarely eat there, and I have an immune system built like a tank.

I would avoid McDonalds at all cost if I were you though. Or any fast food chain for that matter. I heard subway uses genuine stuff. That's good.

And stay away from the fries. They are fried in trans oils that your body can't digest, and they pollute your intestines. Also, all that salt is bad for you.

Stay safe. Fast food is bad for you :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh... Usually after I eat the fries my stomach feels really bad. Like cry worthy bad.

• That's probably because potatoes in general are very high calorie, dense and dry foods, and it stucks up your belly. Let me guess, you are relatively petite? Generally lighter people have problems eating dense dry food.

If you have to eat fries, make sure to drink something next to them, and most importantly, chew it properly. That should help you.

But regardless, I'd say stay away from those fries, they are the worst. If you have to, at least go to Burger King, those are also fried in trans fats, but at least they are less salty. :-)

• Thank you for your help! ❤

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• No. I am fat and basically a human garbage disposal. Nothing (well... almost nothing) gets to me.
    It sounds like what you could benefit from is a more healthy diet of veggies, fruits and nuts. I went on the Paleo diet for a while and felt great (lost weight to). My problem is I lack the discipline to keep it up. Working on that though..
    Anyway - back to you - sorry. Try to eat more foods that have not been processed and your body will thank you for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me. Not even Taco Bell can ruin me hehe. But I'm sorry that happens tho. I do feel kinda heavy and sick after eating at McDonalds. Just dizziness and I feel sleepy. I can't tolerate oil much by the way and McDonalds have many grease in their food. Grease makes me puke sometimes. I think that's just how your stomach react to grease.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had that, but I don't eat fast food anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I dont eat there often. Maybe once a year. But every time my stomach hurts afterward. I usually have a big Mac, fries, and a chocolate shake. Then immediately regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I quit eating McDonald's, quality isn't as good as it once was

0|0
    0|0
  • wow never heard of that before... you might have an allergy i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's my body telling me not to eat fast food. That's why I don't eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should quit eating it than?

0|0
    0|0
  • I get sick just looking at the place.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will if you eat there every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah, usually goes right through me. Not real food.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why I rarely fucks with fast food.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I feel fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I never eat it... just thinking about it is enough to give me stomach ache. It is the food of the lower self, devoid of nutrition, devoid of life, and built on addiction and cravings. Every time you eat it, your body cries out begging for some kind of mercy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I get that from eating almost any kind of fast food. Might be an allergy or the food is just too greasy and high in fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate that place😷 haven't eaten there in years

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that’s why I don’t eat there >~< the grease and everything isn’t good for you and is messing with your stomach acids...

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely eat at mcdonalds anymore everything else has to be closed in order for me to go there. But back when I did used to go there yes my stomach was bubbling on more than a few occasions the food was just tearing me up inside.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes