Does McDonald's make your stomach hurt really bad?

Every time I eat McDonald's my stomach always hurts really bad afterwards, kinda feels like needles poking you from inside your stomach. Does this happen to anyone else?

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, but I rarely eat there, and I have an immune system built like a tank.

I would avoid McDonalds at all cost if I were you though. Or any fast food chain for that matter. I heard subway uses genuine stuff. That's good.

And stay away from the fries. They are fried in trans oils that your body can't digest, and they pollute your intestines. Also, all that salt is bad for you.

Stay safe. Fast food is bad for you :-)

• Oh... Usually after I eat the fries my stomach feels really bad. Like cry worthy bad.

• That's probably because potatoes in general are very high calorie, dense and dry foods, and it stucks up your belly. Let me guess, you are relatively petite? Generally lighter people have problems eating dense dry food.

If you have to eat fries, make sure to drink something next to them, and most importantly, chew it properly. That should help you.

But regardless, I'd say stay away from those fries, they are the worst. If you have to, at least go to Burger King, those are also fried in trans fats, but at least they are less salty. :-)

• Thank you for your help! ❤