What cinema food do you prefer?

What cinema food do you prefer?
  • What cinema food do you prefer?Popcorn
  • What cinema food do you prefer?Hot Dog
  • What cinema food do you prefer?Nachos With Dip
    Vote C
  • What cinema food do you prefer?Candy
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

1941

Most Helpful Guys

• Popcorn and a soda (usually root beer) is mandatory and if I get some kind of candy it's almost always peanut M&M's or a Canadian soft gummy candy called Real Fruit made with real fruit juices... Man, I want me some theatre food now. lol 😊

• Beer and very plain popcorn (ideally no butter and little salt, but sometimes they only have ones with butter). They don't have nachos here but I might prefer that to popcorn if available.

• Do they ever have pizza in cinemas? In Japan they don't, and I can't remember so well from my time in the US. But if they had beer and pizza, I'd be really happy. :-D

Most Helpful Girls

• The kind that I take in my purse I usually pack candy and a hamburger and fries in my purse. But If I were to buy from the theater probably nachos, sour candy and a drink.

• By default, I always get some popcorn & a drink whether I'm hungry or not. If I want a li'l more, I'd also get some nachos with cheese.