• What cinema food do you prefer?Candy
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Popcorn and a soda (usually root beer) is mandatory and if I get some kind of candy it's almost always peanut M&M's or a Canadian soft gummy candy called Real Fruit made with real fruit juices... Man, I want me some theatre food now. lol 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer and very plain popcorn (ideally no butter and little salt, but sometimes they only have ones with butter). They don't have nachos here but I might prefer that to popcorn if available.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do they ever have pizza in cinemas? In Japan they don't, and I can't remember so well from my time in the US. But if they had beer and pizza, I'd be really happy. :-D

Most Helpful Girls

• The kind that I take in my purse I usually pack candy and a hamburger and fries in my purse. But If I were to buy from the theater probably nachos, sour candy and a drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • By default, I always get some popcorn & a drink whether I'm hungry or not. If I want a li'l more, I'd also get some nachos with cheese.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Popcorn and Nachos, along with M&Ms and gummy bears

0|1
    0|0
  • The food I sneak in because fuck those assholes for their gouging ass prices. In no sensible universe should it be $12 for pop corn.

And the "It's because people sneak in food that they raise the prices" scapegoat is bullshit! They do it because they can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boysenberry Choctop and Peanut M&Ms.
    Also here in Sydney, Australia the Southern Fried Chicken served in the Hoyts Luxury cinema is some of the best fried chicken I've ever tasted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually buy food. I might smuggle something in but I prefer not to have to pay $15.00 for some snacks.

Popcorn and peanut M&M's would be my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
  • All time favourite is def popcorn. And there is a reason for that. You can keep munching for the whole movie cause they’re light and fluffy 😛

But if you’re hungry hungry. Ya then you’ll need hot dogs, nachos and popcorn. Ouff

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot Dogs mostly but the hot dogs suck at my local theatres and are way overpriced so I usually go to Wawa on the way and sneak a couple in with a bottle of Coke the theatre wants $5 for a hot dog and around $5 for coke I'm not payin that!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's gotta be popcorn :) that smell in the theater, it's just about what a movie theater is, it's part of the experience, popcorn and a coke

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy mine at the dollar store and stuff my pockets with them. Then I go to the movies, the dollar movie. My favorite is JuJu Fruits.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually take my own food but get a drink there.. however depending on the meat content... hotdogs

0|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn if I have a girl with me, If I’m Solo or with friends Nachos+Chesse dip 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously popcorn otherwise you aren't a regular human.

1|1
    0|0
  • The good buttered popcorn and a soda. If they didn't have that good popcorn I'd almost never want to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend not to buy cinema food on principal alone... but if I were to, I'd go for a hotdog

0|0
    0|0
  • Pop corn. It's the same shit you can buy anywhere and pop yourself, but buying it there make strangely more tasy and enjoyable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer going to the theatres that serve dinner during the movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn (sweet only) and Nachos, both you can snack at during the move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw man all of the above! If I have to choose hotdog with slush.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just get a soda and then grab dinner after the movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Pate de fois Gras

0|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn and pop

0|0
    0|0
  • l love it all

0|1
    0|0
  • I sneak in fruit or almonds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nachos With Dip.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont mess with the fucking popcorn bitch!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot Dogs and chocolates

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer spicy potato chips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally take a pack of lollies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn

0|0
    0|0
  • Nachos. The answer is always 42 or Nachos!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nachos are definitely number for me 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

Recommended myTakes