What did you eat for lunch at your highschool?

I use to just try to eat healthy homemade foods. The school lunch looked gross last time I remember. I found these pics from past

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 75. The Dietician used to shoot a couple of Buffaloes, back in my day. There were herds that used to run through the school yard. Then the local Indians brought us Deer Meat and Corn.

1|1
    0|0
    • Interesting

• Show All
    • Because next I was going to tell you about how the Yankees burned down our plantation. They actually did burn down my great grandfather's house in Franklin County, Virginia, before he was born, because his father was a Confederate 1st Lieutenant, so he had to grow up in a little house in Roanoke. I knew him. He was funny.

Most Helpful Girl

• Our high school had a cafeteria and I would order a cheese burger every day for lunch. Not healthy but they didn't have too many healthy options. I believe it cost me around $1.60 for the cheese burger.

1|0
    0|0
    • Everyday they serve cheese or pepperoni pizza for school in one lane while 2 other lanes who have something different each day

• *would have something different each day

• sounds interesting. The food options in university was a lot better - but way to expensive - they got rid of my favourite dish after 2 years which was the butter chicken - super healthy!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• those look pretty fun!! For me, it was nothing that good... it was whatever they had there, basically bagels and cream cheese and hamburgers, spaghetti etc... it was not great food but being in college I regret not having a fixed time and place to eat because I don't eat lunch or breakfast as often

1|0
    0|0
  • You ate well. 👍 I would have been all over that. lol And yeah, 99% of school-prepared lunches are abominations.

1|1
    0|0
  • I ate whatever the school made that day. All that unhealthy stuff but it was ok because I worked out and I was skinny.

1|0
    0|0
  • That looks nice to me, in school I had pizza, pie's, cheeseburgers, sandwiches and that's that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tater tot and pizza Fridays!

1|0
    0|0
  • we stan a health conscious queen

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Pasta and courgettes

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • usually a sandwich with various fillings or leftovers, and a couple of pieces of fruit.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes