What did you eat for lunch at your highschool?

I use to just try to eat healthy homemade foods. The school lunch looked gross last time I remember. I found these pics from past

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 75. The Dietician used to shoot a couple of Buffaloes, back in my day. There were herds that used to run through the school yard. Then the local Indians brought us Deer Meat and Corn.

• Interesting

• Because next I was going to tell you about how the Yankees burned down our plantation. They actually did burn down my great grandfather's house in Franklin County, Virginia, before he was born, because his father was a Confederate 1st Lieutenant, so he had to grow up in a little house in Roanoke. I knew him. He was funny.

Most Helpful Girl

• Our high school had a cafeteria and I would order a cheese burger every day for lunch. Not healthy but they didn't have too many healthy options. I believe it cost me around $1.60 for the cheese burger.

• Everyday they serve cheese or pepperoni pizza for school in one lane while 2 other lanes who have something different each day

• *would have something different each day

• sounds interesting. The food options in university was a lot better - but way to expensive - they got rid of my favourite dish after 2 years which was the butter chicken - super healthy!