Would you eat a nightmare inducing burger?

Burger King is launching a green-bun sandwich for Halloween called Nightmare King. They claim the bun has been scientifically proven to cause nightmares. Burger King says it teamed up with Florida Sleep & Neuro Diagnostic Services, Inc. to study the sleep patterns of 100 people who ate the Nightmare Burger before bed.

Incidence of nightmares increased by about 3.5 times for those who ate the Nightmare King before bed, according to a Burger King representative.

Would you try it?
Nightmare King Burger
Nightmare King Burger

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean that sounds like absolute bullshit but I'd definitely give it a shot. I guess it could be like the placebo effect: if people go to bed thinking that they've eaten something that causes nightmares, then they are more likely to have nightmares (i'd imagine).

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not. I'm also always amused by people who've never encountered charcoal bread before and think it looks weird and scary as all hell but people in Asia have been eating it for years and where it's even considered a healthy treat.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• They’ve done this. I think it was last year or the year before. I would not eat the nightmare burger because who the fuck actually wants to have nightmares? It’s not like a horror movie you’re watching. It’s YOUR horror movie nightmare that you’re starring in. 🤦🏼‍♀️
    And besides that, I just cannot eat oddly colored foods. Green bread, black bread. Ick. Once attempted to eat purple ketchup, nope total brain block because of the color.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what the fuck is in it to induce nightmares? That’s total bullshit. I can’t see that ending well if it were legit.

• I would try it just to see if it works and if so what kinds of nightmares I have. Probably not the best idea but it sounds interesting I can't resist. I'll just make sure I don't sleep alone...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• No, 2 years ago i ate a Halloween burger from Burger King
    was not happy with what it tasted like and should of not wasted
    my money. The bun on top was black like a witch and the bottom
    half was orange like a pumpkin. Yes i couldn't do it. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • For a second i thought that was an overriped cucumber with worms. And...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cx_wdIOyzI

0|0
    0|0
    • And sure. I wanna have lucid dreams about being a god destroying those demons.

• It depends on what's in it. If I like what's in it then sure. I have a chihuahua for protection so I'm fine with possible nightmares

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The only reason being, I don't enjoy remembering dreams. I'm glad most of it takes place during REM sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't want a scientific experiment burger. Fast food is already bad for you, and no telling what kind of harmful stuff in this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I knew there wasn't anything (or at least not a lot of) health-damaging (things) in the burger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, if you want nightmares all you have to do is eat a lot before going to sleep. Doesn't need to be this burger, can be anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I often have dreams/nightmares where I am fully aware I am dreaming. I wouldn't want to intentionally induce a nightmare like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems stupid. My daily life is enough of a nightmare, I don't need actual nightmares in my sleep on top of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I think I have given nightmares to pretty much many people so don't want to get that in return willingly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 24

• I'd try it, but I'm a vegetarian so I'd have to get the meat off. I'd guess it doesn't work but I'm up for a test, love a good scare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green food dyes makes your poo a really weird color.

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing tops the nasty patty
    Would you eat a nightmare inducing burger?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm definitely trying it now 😈 although I am certain it's just a placebo

0|2
    0|0
  • If it's not just a placebo then hell no. I'd hate to know what poison is in this to make people have nightmares.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the HELL is that ERROR. Don't bring it I hate vegetables and that looks like a whole ball of shit. Not the middle tho.
    Excuse me language

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I need it when my whole life is a waking nightmare?

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating at Burger King already gives me nightmares so I'm sure the green burger will too

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating at Burger King is a nightmare in itself lol no

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you'll get nightmares of going to the toilet. Or food poisoning. 😵

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes