Would you eat a nightmare inducing burger?

Burger King is launching a green-bun sandwich for Halloween called Nightmare King. They claim the bun has been scientifically proven to cause nightmares. Burger King says it teamed up with Florida Sleep & Neuro Diagnostic Services, Inc. to study the sleep patterns of 100 people who ate the Nightmare Burger before bed.

Incidence of nightmares increased by about 3.5 times for those who ate the Nightmare King before bed, according to a Burger King representative.

Would you try it?
Nightmare King Burger
Nightmare King Burger

2646

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean that sounds like absolute bullshit but I'd definitely give it a shot. I guess it could be like the placebo effect: if people go to bed thinking that they've eaten something that causes nightmares, then they are more likely to have nightmares (i'd imagine).

• Sure, why not. I'm also always amused by people who've never encountered charcoal bread before and think it looks weird and scary as all hell but people in Asia have been eating it for years and where it's even considered a healthy treat.

Most Helpful Girls

• They’ve done this. I think it was last year or the year before. I would not eat the nightmare burger because who the fuck actually wants to have nightmares? It’s not like a horror movie you’re watching. It’s YOUR horror movie nightmare that you’re starring in. 🤦🏼‍♀️
    And besides that, I just cannot eat oddly colored foods. Green bread, black bread. Ick. Once attempted to eat purple ketchup, nope total brain block because of the color.

• And what the fuck is in it to induce nightmares? That’s total bullshit. I can’t see that ending well if it were legit.

• I would try it just to see if it works and if so what kinds of nightmares I have. Probably not the best idea but it sounds interesting I can't resist. I'll just make sure I don't sleep alone...