How are you when you are hungry?

"You're not yourself when you're hungry" Everyone knows that line from the snickers commercial, and it's true. You are not yourself when you're hungry. How do you get when you are hungry? Do you get quiet and silent? Do you become lightheaded, while hardly knowing what you are doing? Or do you become pissed and just unreasonable? I personally turn into a primitive caveman when I'm hungry. I just want to punch things or people and tear things to shreds

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like the feeling of hunger more than being full.
    I don't have any changes in my mood or behavior, except that my stomach starts to growl and I get a bit dizzy and I start watching all those food videos on Instagram until I decide to go and actually eat something.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depressed, but I am not very angry, just upset, but I eat very frequently so hunger is rarely a problem :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I can get crankier around family members, but if I'm not at home or hanging out with a friend I'll usually just stomach it. Yesterday I didn't get the chance to eat anything but a couple snacks cause I was super busy, and at the end of the day I ended up going over to hang out with my best friend (crush) and we watched movies and my stomach was growling the whole time, but I didn't say anything, just waited to get home before devouring a burrito,

0|0
    0|0
  • I get headaches and I have no patience and I'm moody and I just want to eat. I'm not fun to be around when I'm hungry, I keep snacks in my purse to keep me happy throughout the day:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mean and grumpy as hell! Like my patience is pretty thin when I go too long without food.

Especially first thing in the mornings. But after I eat, I'm calm and full, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Really grumpy. I get annoyed/mad super quickly

1|1
    0|0
  • All of you mentioned combined lmao, I literally go into a role coaster of emotions when I'm hungry XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I get really moody and u don't want to be anywhere near me, if someone stops me from getting food, I'll hold a grudge on them forever and give them dirty looks whenever I see them 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Anxious. I shake and feel nervous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grumpy, shaky and sick to my stomach

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• If I'm real hungry, kind of shaky and maybe in a bad mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • How are you when you are hungry?

0|0
    0|0
  • something similar to this

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to starve myself, and I was quick to be irritated

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty angry lol, i end up opening the fridge 50 times expecting something new will pop up

0|0
    0|0
  • Hungry

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes