How are you when you are hungry?

"You're not yourself when you're hungry" Everyone knows that line from the snickers commercial, and it's true. You are not yourself when you're hungry. How do you get when you are hungry? Do you get quiet and silent? Do you become lightheaded, while hardly knowing what you are doing? Or do you become pissed and just unreasonable? I personally turn into a primitive caveman when I'm hungry. I just want to punch things or people and tear things to shreds

97

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like the feeling of hunger more than being full.
    I don't have any changes in my mood or behavior, except that my stomach starts to growl and I get a bit dizzy and I start watching all those food videos on Instagram until I decide to go and actually eat something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depressed, but I am not very angry, just upset, but I eat very frequently so hunger is rarely a problem :)