I got my job back as a cook?

So I went in today to talk to the manager and kitchen supervisor. I got my job back. Now what do I do considering I have no self respect and im going back to the place I hate? How do I behave?
Updates:
I will do my job

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Good job Swoley! As for behavior, just keep your cool and think before you speak/act. You’ve got this!

- Your REAL stalker <3

Seriously people, don’t impose me!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Control your anger this time and show them what you can cook.

Almost all jobs will get on your nerves sometime so try taking it out in the gym or learning a new thing that will occupy you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol! Aren’t you the guy who said you marched in demanding shit and I told you that you’d get fired? 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • I got everything I wanted lmao. Raise less hours. And I still quit. Came back and got more

• Show All
    • Okay then. Just look at my recent post and buys. Stuff ain’t cheap lmao.

• It’s called debt. Lots of people buy things they can’t afford lol. And you’re a cook. You weren’t making shit to begin with lol

• Be civil, polite keep your distance and only focus on your work

0|1
    0|0
  • Just work there until you find a different work place?

0|0
    0|0
    • I did support you, but looking at the shit food you are sending out, as a trained chef, pervert or not he has to try and earn a living, till it's proven his done anything wrong, sorry but it's obvious you have no idea what you are doing

• Then why did you ask for it back?

0|0
    0|0
  • you do your job, dont get angry at people

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. Start cleaning your nails

0|0
    0|0
  • Get the fuck out

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Get your life together, instead of cutting it up and throwing the pieces on G@G.

4|2
    0|0
    • I do what I want

• Show All
    • @BaileyisDarcy I don’t hate my job.

• "I got my job back. Now what do I do considering I have no self respect and im going back to the place I hate?"

Your question isn't exactly long, it'd be hard to miss this bit.

• When I first started career cooking, I hated it. Now there's nothing I'd rather do. Took me years to get to that point though. Don't know if that's your issue. That was just my experience.

0|1
    0|0
  • As a chef, to me discipline is the most important thing in the kitchen. Respect the others and learn from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem to have a lot of anger and insecurities. Doesn't matter if you go and do your job if your people skills suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • come live with me my house is paid for I live by myself I am very honest single easy going with a great sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do your job and they can't say anything. Remember they can't beat you and they can't eat you. 30 year vetran of restaurant work

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch what he does, compile evidence as to what he does wrong and then fuck him

0|0
    0|0
  • Do your job

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep dreaming about being a cook

2|0
    0|0
  • Go to school get a different job

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad very sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Handle like nothing happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Just make that money bru

0|0
    0|0
  • One day at a time try to improve yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Suck your managers white cock. It sure as hell would help you keep your position

1|1
    0|1
    • You didn't thumb me down? You're just another mexican faggot

Recommended myTakes