What do you think the minimum drinking age in the USA should be?

• 16 or lower
  • 17
  • 18
    Vote C
  • 19
    Vote D
  • 20
    Vote E
  • 21
    Vote F
  • 22 or higher
    Vote G

62107

Most Helpful Girl

• When a person becomes a legal adult. 18 yes old. We trust 18 yr olds to fight for our country, vote and make decisions for our country, drive vehicles, and live on their own. Yet we can't trust them to drink. You can be trusted with a gun and give your life in war but you can't drink. It makes no sense and never has.

• I agree, having taken arms for my country least you deserve is a drink America's so fucked up

• I agree. It was the mothers against drunk drivings psedo science that changed it.

• Old enough to die , old enough to drink xx

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom snuck jnto Casinos and Bars when she was Underage because she was in the Military and thought it ridiculous that she could fight and die and was given a fucking fully automatic weapon by the government but the same government decided she wasn't old enough to drink or gamble

• Thanks for mho.
      And let me say its truly weird when your mom gives you advice on how to sneak into casinos