What's your favorite smoothie recipe?

I love mango smoothie that my mom makes but mango season is over so I like banana orange smoothie that I found online.

It requires one ripe banana, two oranges, some yogurt, a little bit of honey and ice or water is optional. We make curd at home and we also have natural honey that my aunt sent from the village so I really like it!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t really like smoothies. They are abit sour/ wiwdue to curd and that’s what I hate the most

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to make smoothies with berries & a thin yoghurt😋
    When I have them for breakfast I add a couple of oats and antioxidant powder to them😍
    Have you tried cutting mango up and freezing it for your smoothies in the winter? I often use frozen berries in mine & it doesn’t affect the taste at all!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I like the avocado smoothie that I personally make by mixing
    milk, dry fruits like walnuts, pistachios and fig.

1|0
    0|0
  • You know I don't think I ever had a smoothie - I am always I must try one because I love fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh there's a lot to list here.

I've got too many to choose from.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's orange season it's mango season.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oranges don't grow where we live, it's all imoorted and even then they are more common in winters.

• Show All
    • And neither is it always orange season and yet you can buy mangos and oranges year round. I don't really understand what you don't understand about this fact.

• The mangoes available now are ripened with chemicals or they are imported but none taste even half as good as fresh ripe mangoes do during the summer season.

• 🤤🤤

0|1
    0|0
  • My favourites are mango and avocado...

1|0
    0|0
  • l am a smoothie kind of guy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I usually just throw things in the blender until I like the outcome. My favorite fruit to include is strawberries.

1|0
    0|0
  • Banana 🍌😊. Makes me fill full when I don’t have breakfast and am really hungry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Strawberry Smoothie, and peach mango. Anything else I try and like

1|0
    0|0
  • I make myself a smoothy out of banana, frozen berries, quark and orange juice quite often :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually drink strawberry banana smoothies made with frozen fruit and milk, usually nothing else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Strawberries. Pineapple. Banana. Orange Juice. Greek Yogurt, spinach

1|0
    0|0
  • You can get Frozen mangos though. I like banana strawberry and blueberry

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes