What's your favorite smoothie recipe?

I love mango smoothie that my mom makes but mango season is over so I like banana orange smoothie that I found online.

It requires one ripe banana, two oranges, some yogurt, a little bit of honey and ice or water is optional. We make curd at home and we also have natural honey that my aunt sent from the village so I really like it!

88

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t really like smoothies. They are abit sour/ wiwdue to curd and that’s what I hate the most

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to make smoothies with berries & a thin yoghurt😋
    When I have them for breakfast I add a couple of oats and antioxidant powder to them😍
    Have you tried cutting mango up and freezing it for your smoothies in the winter? I often use frozen berries in mine & it doesn’t affect the taste at all!