Do you prefer a beer which feels and tastes like a beer when drunk or one which goes down like nothing?

• An easy beer
  • A real beer

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a good deliciously hopped IPA.

• You have good taste in beer. Agreed. 👍 Either that or a nicely hopped English, Canadian or American ale. Yummers.

Most Helpful Guy

• A real beer that tastes like something. I mean, what's the point to drinking something if you don't enjoy its flavour and are just drinking it to go down like nothing, and/or just to get hammered? lol I don't like getting drunk and the 1-3 beers I'll have in a sitting, I'd rather it be a great flavour experience than something that is like downing water. I'm more about the experience than anything. Quality, not quantity.