Do you prefer a beer which feels and tastes like a beer when drunk or one which goes down like nothing?

• An easy beer
    Vote A
  • A real beer
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a good deliciously hopped IPA.

0|0
    0|0
    • You have good taste in beer. Agreed. 👍 Either that or a nicely hopped English, Canadian or American ale. Yummers.

Most Helpful Guy

• A real beer that tastes like something. I mean, what's the point to drinking something if you don't enjoy its flavour and are just drinking it to go down like nothing, and/or just to get hammered? lol I don't like getting drunk and the 1-3 beers I'll have in a sitting, I'd rather it be a great flavour experience than something that is like downing water. I'm more about the experience than anything. Quality, not quantity.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• i heard it has a bitter taste
    if it has a bitter taste then why do people come obsessed with it

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont like beer and don't drink but my man does. He's all into that craft beer, larger, ales, stout and likes fine whiskey, rum, gin and scotch. He also likes the occasional cigar out the back.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• gone right off beer... much prefer vodka but i do spend a lot of time in bulgaria. incidentally many beers are no longer being sold there due to lack of popularity

0|0
    0|0
    • No shit? Beer has gone out of fashion in eastern Europe?

• Show All
    • The higher alcohol drinks last longer. Beer is quite low comparatively, but tastes much better.

• well thats down to the personal taste of the drinker i guess but also in bulgaria vodka is very cheap as are the locally made whiskeys. a good iltr bottle of 40% vodka is 8 lev. dont know what that is in aussie dollars but you can google the exchange rate if you like. i know its ten times more expensive here in the uk. to be fair though a good local beer is also as cheap as bottled water

• If I'm already drunk there is no point wasting a good beer, just give me whatever is cheap

0|0
    0|0
  • I never drink. Furthermore alcohol makes me feel ill.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes