When you take your own snacks on an airplane what do you take?

Updates:
Flying dehydrates you, so I was thinking maybe fruit because I barely drink water don't judge me 😂

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Nut/fruit bars, breakfast crackers, small pastry pies, peanut butter crackers. But you probably only need 1-2 items for a 4 hour flight.

Also like hand wipes or sanitizer. And don’t forget napkins.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably take chips, or a granola type bar (s). Also im sure you are plenty hydrated with all the protein shakes you drink. Riiiiight? 😉😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Water usually and maybe some low cal popcorn or some jerky. If the flight is under about 5 hours I probably won't eat for some reason. And if I'm sitting next to a stranger I'm even less likely to eat.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I usually fly on airlines where food, beverages and snacks are included complimentary. But otherwise I take water, an apple and sometimes dried fruit or cheese and crackers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Normally just a sandwich. Food is starting to be flagged as it goes through the security scanners, though. It's allowed through, but they search your bag if they see it. This is new, and God knows why.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have to be careful with taking fruit if you're flying to a different country, make sure you eat it all while on the plane. Personally I usually opt for the pre-purchase deal most airlines have, for around $7.00 you can get one meal and one snack and they usually have about 4 to 6 meals and snacks to choose from.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something good to read a book a novel a good movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bottles of water, protein bars and a Sudafed or equivalent.

2|0
    0|0
  • nothing anymore... im so over flying so i drive and get to stop at nice restaurants all over Europe

1|0
    0|0
  • Gummy candies, they are easy to hide and they last forever!

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever i can find and like at the airport. Mostly chocolates and water etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pemmican no telling if you might end up in a survival scenario... just saying

0|0
    0|0
  • I gorge myself
    Then live off my fat cells

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe snack crackers and light juice boxes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never flown.

1|0
    0|0
  • Few protein bars or cookies

1|0
    0|0
  • Why you flying? I take chips usually

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5