When you take your own snacks on an airplane what do you take?

Flying dehydrates you, so I was thinking maybe fruit because I barely drink water don't judge me 😂

617

Most Helpful Guys

• Nut/fruit bars, breakfast crackers, small pastry pies, peanut butter crackers. But you probably only need 1-2 items for a 4 hour flight.

Also like hand wipes or sanitizer. And don’t forget napkins.

• I'd probably take chips, or a granola type bar (s). Also im sure you are plenty hydrated with all the protein shakes you drink. Riiiiight? 😉😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Water usually and maybe some low cal popcorn or some jerky. If the flight is under about 5 hours I probably won't eat for some reason. And if I'm sitting next to a stranger I'm even less likely to eat.