Do you get lock jaw over sandwiches?

I have noticed that men open their mouths wider from commercials, when I try to bite into my burger or any other thick sandwiches I cannot open my mouth without getting lock jaw, I have to squeeze it thinner or munch at the corners. Girls do you experience this too or is it the shape of my mouth and size, as a dentist did tell me my mouth is too small for an adult which is why it doesn't fit wisdom teeth.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not uncommon at all. You just need to as you said squeez it really thin or nibble from the edges. The only other thing i can think of is to go to the knife and fork and cut it into little bite size pieces.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep it happens to me. My jaw clicks and I can feel it bumping is the only was I can describe it.
    My jaw has locked into place a few times in the past. An oral surgeon told me to not open my mouth that wide and my jaw will heal and stop doing that but how can I do that when I barely open my mouth and my jaw clicks and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think you should just squash the sandwich thinner, I googled that it can cause medical issues if you try to open your mouth too wide.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Same here but I kept my widsom teeth..
    Small mouth with a giant voice 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • yes with bacon club BLTs

1|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nope

I have a big mouth