So I have a really cute date night idea for Halloween. In the description let me know if it's really cute and I should do it or just do part of it?

Ok so for Halloween my boyfriend will be coming over (he normally comes over on Wednesdays) but since it's Halloween I was thinking of doing a cute night making those Halloween sugar cookies with the designs on them and/or brownies and a homemade dinner with hot cocoa.

How does the idea sound? We've been together for 4 months and nobody will be home so I wanted to take advantage of that.
  • OMG Yes that's adorable do it!!!
  • No don't do it.
  • It's a bit much but still do it just modify it a little bit (comment how in comments)
    Vote C

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Cookies sound fun, I would say plan it so that when he gets there you are already halfway through making dinner. He can pitch in and help complete dinner and then you can make the cookies. Also you will want to be giving out candy because the lights will be on so station him by the door.

• I know he likes brownies but not sure about the cookies. I was gonna grab both of them just incase cause then we'd have more snacks anyway lol
      I would give out candy except that our front porch light died/was broken and we live on a busy road and only ever got trick or treaters once. and I doubt that he'd wanna go out and do that

• Makes sense. Plus after 4 months it would be fun to use some of the cookie dough or fudge icing on his lips or another body part for a kiss after dinner. Likewise he could do the same.

• oohhh that's an idea for the brownie mix cause the cookies you just need to put on a cookie tray and put in the oven