What do you think of my steak with bearnaise sauce?

The bearnaise is more of a red wine sauce made from meat scraps.
Who are these hater pink anons. After working all day, then gym, then cooking for 2 hours at home I don’t have the time or energy to deal with all of you. Gnight.

2735

Most Helpful Girls

• A bernaise is hollandaise sauce
    With reduced tarragon folded in to it. Using meat stock from beef that has cooked in a skillet is a base for gravy.
    If you add tomato sauce to a bearnaise it a Sharone sauce which will work well with fish.

• We'll start by addressing the fact that you ruined the stake when you passed medium. Now it's charred.

Watch any insult compilation from Gordon Ramsey, I think he can explain it better.

I'm not a chef at all, but the plating is pretty messy as well.

Maybe next time just sear the steak on a hot pan/skillet, then finish in the oven. No need to cake it in seasoning, just a glaze. Go for about medium rate to medium and let the meat speak for itself. As a standalone dish, the steak really needs to be able to, well, stand alone. It's dry, probably a bit tough as well. The sauce isn't really necessary, as it isn't helping anything.

Most Helpful Guys

• Did you take a shit in the blender and then apply it to your food?