Is my diet unhealthy?

Is my diet unhealthy?

I eat like this everyday. And steak.
Updates:
I fap a lot to burn the calories
If you guys think this is bad. Wait until I post my steak basted in a pool of butter

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I mean it depends on how active you are, your weight, and of course, knowing how to eat in moderation.

Steak, eggs, and bacon does have protein in it which is great if you exercise or do strength training and are trying to build muscle.

Basically as long as you're not just sitting on your butt all day sedentary, you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a bit unhealthy for the body cause of the fat contents, but that kind of food makes you happy to eat, and happiness is good for the mind so y'know, it balances out.

also i don't know what that pastry is but i want it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Eating too much fatty red meat, cakes, pancakes and chocolate milk aren't healthy. It consist of too much unhealthy fat, sugar and salt.

Both vegetables (e. g. broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, carrots, beans), pasta, rice, fish, white meat (chicken, turkey), berries, nuts, fruits, milk and wheat porridge are more healthy. The human body needs many vitamins and other nutrition that's possible to get from these things I mentioned. If you don't eat vegetables, fruits or berries at all - your body would have difficulty getting enough nutrition.

It's also important to have variation. Try to eat different things to dinner everyday in a week. Trying out new food wouldn't only be healthier nutrition wise, but it would also taste better.

Is my diet unhealthy?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I don't know what the yellow thing is, but eating meat on a daily basis is not healthy. U have to eat like twice or thrice a week. And add some veggies and fruits into your diet.

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm jealous. if you're an ectomorph then i think it's pretty OK. but after you turn 30 your metabolism will start to decrease so you may have to change your diet or work out a lot to burn the calories or face having to buy bigger clothes

0|1
    0|0
  • That doesn't look very healthy but it doesn't look terrible either. Egg is a very health food. Most people don't eat it for breakfast. At least not in Asian society.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it'd be better if the cinnamon/honeybun pastry was more of an occasional than every day thing. Eggs and bacon are actually a pretty decent meal

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks really yummy but yea maybe just a wee bit unhealthy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t think it’s healthy. But you’re not dead yet, so you’re fine : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's bad 😭

Less meat, less processed sugar unless you want heart disease in your life

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have a high metabolism I don't see whats wrong 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn girls what’s yo name?

• It's unhealthy, @ragequeen. It consists of a lot of unhealthy fat, salt and sugar. It's up to people what they want to eat, but if they wants to be healthy - eating other things sounds like a better idea.

• I’ve seen worse but it would be too filling for me I’d gain weight if I didn’t work out and eat that

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares, it looks great lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes very

0|1
    0|0
  • what kinda pie is that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't you work out a lot? Then it should be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. For me it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Fap means?
    That looks nasty

0|0
    0|0
  • Not healthy, but not the worst.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep eating red meat and bacon and your arteries will clog up and you’ll die.

0|1
    0|0
  • You make good food look disguiting. But it's fine because you do well in gym and you have strength. The only thing I would try is the shake but I wonder what is in there. And please wash your hands

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• The stuff I see you post on here are packed with saturated fats. I don't know what else you eat but if I just looked at all your pics I'd guess you have high cholesterol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stay away from eggs because of cholesterol. Use egg whites instead. Have you tried a protein bar and yogurt? That’s good shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's safe to eat ca. two eggs once or twice a week. Eating egg is healthy and the cholesterol thing affects mostly people who eats eggs everyday or have other health problems like allergy.

• Show All
    • It's probably a personal reason. You wouldn't die eating one or two eggs a week. It's especially safe to eat one or two eggs a month if you don't have any allergies. When you eats it everyday and have some gene types, it's unhealthy. But you don't have to like all food items in the world either, so it's fine not eating eggs too if you don't like them.

• It is unhealthy. I suggest you take a chance on my diet. It's tacos, nachos and burgers three times a day, 7 days a week

0|0
    0|0
  • You eat just that? You must vary your diet to avoid deficiencies i think and it is unhealthy. ~ ♤

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s only unhealthy if you just sit on your ass all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Just your mind and personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Err, what are the fellow things?

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh no.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh sorry-- I saw "is my diet healthy," not UNhealthy. Your diet is definitely unhealthy.

• Idek, that's so different from how I eat

0|0
    0|0
  • Great choice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's healthy man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know what are those!😂😂

0|0
    0|0