Is my diet unhealthy?

Is my diet unhealthy?

I eat like this everyday. And steak.
I fap a lot to burn the calories
If you guys think this is bad. Wait until I post my steak basted in a pool of butter

2120

Most Helpful Girls

• I mean it depends on how active you are, your weight, and of course, knowing how to eat in moderation.

Steak, eggs, and bacon does have protein in it which is great if you exercise or do strength training and are trying to build muscle.

Basically as long as you're not just sitting on your butt all day sedentary, you're fine.

• Maybe a bit unhealthy for the body cause of the fat contents, but that kind of food makes you happy to eat, and happiness is good for the mind so y'know, it balances out.

also i don't know what that pastry is but i want it.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Eating too much fatty red meat, cakes, pancakes and chocolate milk aren't healthy. It consist of too much unhealthy fat, sugar and salt.

Both vegetables (e. g. broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, carrots, beans), pasta, rice, fish, white meat (chicken, turkey), berries, nuts, fruits, milk and wheat porridge are more healthy. The human body needs many vitamins and other nutrition that's possible to get from these things I mentioned. If you don't eat vegetables, fruits or berries at all - your body would have difficulty getting enough nutrition.

It's also important to have variation. Try to eat different things to dinner everyday in a week. Trying out new food wouldn't only be healthier nutrition wise, but it would also taste better.

Is my diet unhealthy?