Eating the yummy stuff?

I eat fried foods a lot and working in a deli makes it pretty hard to avoid them and then get these cravings for stuff. I also cook the stuff... :/
  • Yes I eat fried food a lot
  • I eat it just to satisfy a craving every once in a while
  • No! Yuck! What's wrong with you!
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Guy

• "Everything in moderation." The good news is you're still young and if you want to make a change for yourself, you will. Start by bringing healthy lunches and snacks to work, so you have something other than the fried and cured foods at the deli. You can still eat the stuff there, but a healthy diet is a good foundation to be able to indulge in all the other rich foods we like to eat every once in awhile. 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• Fried foods like what?

• Corn dog's, potato wedges, French fries, hash browns, chicken, any thing that is fried in oil

• Yeah i don't have much of an acne problem and i don't gain weight but that's because i try to work it off... I tried eating less of it... Its gotten worse

• I don't have an acne problem either but it is normal for it to ruin your skin over time, just saying it's better to have maybe one cheat day a week or something