Did you get any trick or treaters or go trick or treating?

I went but gave a third of it to my Nephew pictured below in his Mickey Mouse costume. I went to a couple Trunk or treats near my house, and to Krispy Kreme who were giving away a free donut to those in costume. I dressed up as Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls and even had Journal #3 with me.

1410

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope, but cool that you've dressed as Dipper and also at first sight I thought your nephew was you when you were a kid. Somehow he resembles you, or at least I see some small similarities.

• I didn't because it was raining and thundering/ Lightening the whole night. Lightning flashed every second and the power went out. Other than that, I would've gone trick or treating.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah I got a few. The whole experience was kind of marred by my barking dog though. I like handing out the candy to some degree though. Now its my turn to be on that side of the door, and they get to have that part of their childhood being the recipient of candy and shit. I find Halloween to be a pretty wholesome, if diabetic, tradition.

• None. I live out in the boondocks. I thought about driving to town and watching, but that would look a bit creepy. The little kiddies in their costumes look so adorable.