Did you get any trick or treaters or go trick or treating?

I went but gave a third of it to my Nephew pictured below in his Mickey Mouse costume. I went to a couple Trunk or treats near my house, and to Krispy Kreme who were giving away a free donut to those in costume. I dressed up as Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls and even had Journal #3 with me.
Did you get any trick or treaters or go trick or treating?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope, but cool that you've dressed as Dipper and also at first sight I thought your nephew was you when you were a kid. Somehow he resembles you, or at least I see some small similarities.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't because it was raining and thundering/ Lightening the whole night. Lightning flashed every second and the power went out. Other than that, I would've gone trick or treating.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah I got a few. The whole experience was kind of marred by my barking dog though. I like handing out the candy to some degree though. Now its my turn to be on that side of the door, and they get to have that part of their childhood being the recipient of candy and shit. I find Halloween to be a pretty wholesome, if diabetic, tradition.

0|1
    0|0
  • None. I live out in the boondocks. I thought about driving to town and watching, but that would look a bit creepy. The little kiddies in their costumes look so adorable.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Got a ton this year! I love seeing kids in costumes, asking them who they are and the smile they get when they say who they are. Halloween is my favorite. Parties and cute kids.

1|1
    0|0
  • So cute!
    I never get any trick or treaters but I took my little trick or treating. It was beyond crazy but we survived it!

1|1
    0|0
  • Awww!!! I had about 15 kids in total come and I gave out candy to the little ones! The last person came at like 8:45 I just gave them the whole thing and turned the light off lol

1|1
    0|0
  • awww those kiddies are so cute.
    i stayed at home and ate pizza and candy :) no trick or treaters came (they don't come anymore)

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate the neighbourhood we live in we always buy sweets but just don't get any treaters :( next year we're gonna put up signs days before to get some

0|1
    0|0
  • Surprisingly no I didn't get any trick-or-treaters. No I didn't go trick or treating.

0|1
    0|0
  • I stayed home, it was too cold and it was kind of raining. . .

0|1
    0|0
  • I did get a lot of trickers, more than the previous years. But i didn't go trick or treating, i had a party to attend to

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha definitely not. I spent the night in an airport waiting for a flight

0|0
    1|0
  • Not since I was young

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn’t celebrate it this year lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope neither

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I went with the girl I know at the end of the block. She took her daughter trick or treating which will probably be their last year doing it. I don't have kids of my own, my life sucks.

0|1
    0|0
  • The age profile in my area is quite, only had 3 visits by trick or treaters

0|1
    0|0
  • I bought a whole bag of candy, I live on a busy street but I didn't get one knock on the door

0|2
    0|0
  • are those your childrens? that picture is the cutest thing I've seen today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dozens of kids came, so adorable...

2|1
    0|0
  • I had about 10 of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had zero.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope and sadly I couldn’t this year