• I only love banana chips
    Vote C
  • No, I don't like fresh bananas or banana chips
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I love fresh bananas... had a banana tree in my garden in Auckland that produced small-ish but deliciously tasty bananas... that garden, with hibiscus plants/flowers, 2 Nikau palm trees, a small but continupusly growing pohutukuwa & other native New Zealand evergreens, was my sub-tropical paradise for 10 years !

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes. I also like a banana sandwich and banana & nutella on toast

It's strange , because i like bananas , but i dislike anything banana flavored lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I love fresh bananas and banana splits

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you like bananas?
    UGH I hate Australians for ruining fruit!
    Bananas were my favourite but now they scare me to death.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like bananas because I'm the type who burns through calories like a golddigger burns through a sugar daddy's wallet, so I'm always in search of more calories - and bananas are a good source of nutrients AND calories. They are fruits with a great UX design (as opposed to say a pineapple...) - just grab, peel, and pop it in your mouth.

And - they're reasonably cheap. What's not to like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i love bananas , we got some now and we eat the ripe ones up first and the green ones save for last. They are good source of fiber for bowels and they are good source for one whose suffering from Depression they
    increase serotonin levels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, and I eat them every day. And I usually kind of think --- just for a second --- what if I were this big? lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but I eat fresh bananas every week, but only have banana chips maybe only once a year.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, they are good especially in a smoothie or yogurt or over cereal

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. I have tried bananas a lot of times and I don't like them

1|0
    0|0
  • Some banana chips are really oily and I'm not a fan but otherwise both are good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love fresh bananas and banana chips

1|0
    0|0
  • I go bananas for bananas

1|0
    0|0
  • It's even better when it's chocolate coated

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted a

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I love bananas and I love banana chips as well

1|0
    0|0
  • prefer fried plantain

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like banana chips even though they are extremely high in calories but I don't like bananas as much - mainly because they have such a mild flavour and don't satisfy my hunger. I eat for to satisfy my hunger - so why eat something that does not take away my hunger?

1|0
    0|0
  • Bananas literally make me throw up. I tried one once and I vomited all over the kitchen floor as a child! The smell alone makes my stomach drop :/ it's just a volatile mixture

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh. I eat them because they're easy to eat and they don't taste awful, but I could do without them.

1|0
    0|0
  • on this one I'm gonna have to go with fresh bananas. I hate the taste of banana chips lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll pass... too much sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • They are good to eat before working out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fresh and frozen

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes