What's your favorite type of beer?

I like imperial/double IPAs the best (anyone want to explain the difference to me?) for their massive hoppy bitterness.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• An imperial and double IPA is the same thing, just a different name. 🙂 That's cool that you like them though! Not a lot of women I know like hoppy beer, which is what I like too. 👍

My favourite is either a Canadian/American/English ale with an IBU (International Bitterness Unit) of about 50-75, but I am not opposed to higher than that. 🙂 But for me, a hoppy beer has to have a good balance of malt, or else it's just a one trick pony and kind of one dimensional. I also like IPAs as well and I also enjoy pilsners when I don't want something as commanding tasting.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Temptress Milk Stout from Lakewood Brewing (Dallas). Can't get that here, but Left Hand Milk Stout on Nitro is also good.
    Belgian Ales like Maredsous Tripel
    Bodhizafa IPA from Georgetown Brewing (Seattle).
    I also like porters but don't have a particular favorite right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weizenbier, Kölsch, or Altbier (closest to yours, I think), but usually Pilsener. Stout's OK, too, but in the UK I usually drink cider.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't drunk a beer in a long time, but Heineken is my choice of beer. Smooth taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer is not for me. It is not hard like vodka nor sweet like moscato wine

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely drink so I don't have a favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike Beer, I like my booze sweet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2