Do you like eating bread with your meals?

I really like eating bread with my meals, I feel, even if I eat everything in my meal except bread, I will always stay hungry, if I don't eat bread.
  • Yes, I like
    Vote A
  • No, I don't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My in laws are Lebanese. I got used to eating EVERYTHING with bread. Knife and Fork? Who are they?

0|1
    0|0
    • I am from turkey and most of people eat with bread here too. I think this is a common thing in middle east.

• Show All
    • @Jane_anne she can't reply because she is not active anymore:)

• yeez

0|0
    0|1
    • Yes, I remember you from here. you are the anonymous girl who we talked on makeup question:))

• Show All
    • Engelliyorum

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Yes sometimes. I’d eat it with certain food. It’s also a good subsitute for rice aswell

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat rice so it's either potatoes or bread for carbs. So yes I really love bread but I mostly eat it for breakfast.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like having it for breakfast or as a sandwich for lunch but what's more important is (other than breakfast) having some kind of meat with my meals. If I don't have some chicken/tuna/beef etc I'll stay hungry.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I avoid bread at all cost, it’s totally empty carbs

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, l know it is unhealthy but it is delicious. All unhealthy foods are delicious 😕

• Show All
    • I don’t know what that means lol I suppose you mean educated or knowledgeable?

• Yeah you can understand it educated or knowledgeable. Sorry English is not my native.

• I don't. I mostly eat bread in the afternoon with some jams or nutella but I don't like it with my meals.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes but it depends on the type of bread and the meal im having it with. For example, I love garlic bread with just about any italian dish

0|1
    0|0
  • Only sometimes. I usually prefer eating whole wheat rotis

0|1
    0|0
  • I use to eat corn bread with dinner but I don't care for it anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love sandwiches. Yes I use bread a lot

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually I didn't mean sandwiches or hamburgers. I meant eating bread with foods that served on plates.

• You’re gonna get fat if you don’t stop that...

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't like bread

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesss i do esp with meat

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes bread is always good with an entree.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes or crackers

0|1
    0|0
  • Bread isn’t that important where I live

0|1
    0|0
    • It's one of the highest selling nutrition in our country

What Guys Said 5

• At restaurants sure, I’m not civilized enough to have bread with every meal at home though.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the meal. I like bread with soup for example.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only with Italian food, like pizza or spaghetti

1|1
    0|0
  • l keep my bread in the bank

0|1
    0|0
  • bread makes me fat. i'm off bread.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes