Which cuisine has the best curry?

Those 3 just ties for me. I just wanna see the poll.
  • Persian
    Vote A
  • Indian
    Vote B
  • Thai
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Thai dishes with their curry had a delicious balance as far as I remember. Indian curry sometimes leaves an after taste I can't enjoy.

0|2
    0|0
  • When I was Living out in Egypt, I Lost all of My Muscle. xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Indian's my favorite, though I have limited experience with Persian. I do have a soft spot for very authentic Thai green curry though with the coconut milk, but Indian curry with naan is one of my favorite foods.

0|1
    0|0
    • Japan also has its own kind of stolen adaptation. Tastes quite different from Indian curry even though it was inspired by it. Looks like this:

It tastes quite different from Indian or Thai or Persian. I like it but it's not nearly as interesting to me as Thai, Persian, or Indian, since I grew up on it.

• In one sense this is a pointless question as a curry can be an entirely different blend of spices from family to family even in the same cuisine. So, how do you rate any one cuisine when there can be thousands of different curry blends within even one cuisine?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not pointless as I just want people's opinion.

• Show All
    • Every thing about food interests me. I get what you're asking, it's just not possible to simply answer if you've truly been exposed to the vast variety of curries available. As i mentioned they are often unique to a family not just to a cuisine.

• I'm generally speaking. I'm well aware that those cuisine contains more kinds not just one.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Option B hands down

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm I only tried Indian and Thai curry so far but I really love both therefore I cannot decide...

0|1
    0|0
  • I love all curry I've tried, but I gotta say Thai is my favorite.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably Indian, they invented it.

0|1
    0|0
    • In people's opinion tho. Original doesn't always mean better.

• Show All
    • If you say so, I didn't know that, but I do know that often every family has it's own private blend of spices to make their curry!

• @LiamSaw Yes, that's true, every Indian family has secret mixture of spices, not just for curry but for some other dishes as well.

• Sri Lankan -_-

0|1
    0|0
  • Indian curry 😩👅💦❤

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Thai food and Jamaican curry

0|2
    0|0
  • I like Vegan Curry

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like Italian and Western cuisine.. Sorry
    Curry has an awful smell

0|0
    0|2
    • Welp this question isn't for you :) Enjoy your Xper points for answering

What Guys Said 11

• All of these are grand, but Thai wins out for me. As for not listed, Japanese curry is pretty damn delicious; so is Cajun style curry.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never tried a Persian curry before. Now you've got me intrigued.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian is all I have ever tried so I have to go with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Indian. We have hell lot of variety in every aspect of food, unless its unhealthy!😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Best curry?

That's like asking what's the best form of suicide.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the worst comparison yet

• Show All
    • From curry? I don't eat the stuff. I want my neighbors to like me and not think I am an immigrant from the Third World. They all wear MAGA-hats and the last thing I need from them is to get shot at like in Kansas.

• There goes that irrelevant topic again.

• l love a good indian curry l am very good at making curry

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian, but I like Thai too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Indian and Thai for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted Indian

0|0
    0|0