Would you rather be vegan for the rest of your life or lose a leg?

What do you choose? Would you rather be vegan for the rest of your life or lose a leg?

717

Most Helpful Guys

• Just kill me instead I dont want to lose a leg it'd be hard to performe squats, deadlifts and so on and being vegan? WHERE THE WILL I GET 150 GRAMS OF PROTEIN EVERY DAY IF I GOTTA EAT FUCKING BEANS AND SO ON WHICH I HATE? And vitamin B? come one do u want me to die slowly in pain?

• No, I wouldn't because there will be a moment when I hav children and we know that babies mimic their parents. If you don't eat meat, they won't eat it and lack of food of animal origins is not good for babies and children. They have to eat it.

So, for the rest of my life? Nope, I wouldn't and couldn't. Plus, I also love it (:

Most Helpful Girl