Do you require alcohol to have fun? Do you drink?

Alcoholic drinks are a common party and dinner favor.
People often claims it's fun or they want the effects.
What do you think? Is alcohol necessary?
  • I drink
    Vote A
  • I don't drink
    Vote B
  • I drink "socially" aka "I drink"
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to and alcohol made history because I did shyt I can't believe myself. I can't believe I am still alive. I changed and came to the point that I like to be athletic instead and I don't know any difference. The only pia is that I like to go out and look like I am drinking but not at all. So, I have trained and bribed bartenders that fake my drinks so I can party without it. It is great for driving home.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't require it but I'm super shy and I have anxiety in some social situations and I feel like alcohol loosens me up a little and allows me to relax a bit more. But I don't drink often and I try to limit the amount I drink I just get tipsy not drunk.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I like a certain kind of wine but I rarely drink and you do not really need to I have dealt with a friend who is a total alcoholic and he ruined his entire life that is all I needed to see to know I don't need to drink

1|0
    0|0
  • Only on days that end in Y

1|0
    0|0
  • I can have a good time without drinking, but I have a much better time when I'm completely smashed xD

1|0
    0|0
  • You can have a great night out with out being drunk !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with some alcohol to help you relax.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink

1|0
    0|0
  • No I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink 😌

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think I require alcohol yo have fun, I'm plenty fun on my own - or at least I'd like to believe so... but it does give me the extra boost of confidence that I need to interact with others... I'm a social drinker.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink, but I don't need it to have fun.
    But it is common for some people to say that or to think they HAVE to drink just to have fun at parties.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't need alcohol to have fun - I'm a very affable, talkative person as I am. I am not teetotal though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink but my boyfriend does every once in a while

1|0
    0|0
  • I could drink a little. We're not having fun every night anyway, are we? 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want this stick out my ass you're gonna have to get me drunk unfortunately 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm dead.

• Just how it is for me 😅

Recommended myTakes