Do you require alcohol to have fun? Do you drink?

Alcoholic drinks are a common party and dinner favor.
People often claims it's fun or they want the effects.
What do you think? Is alcohol necessary?
  • I drink
  • I don't drink
  • I drink "socially" aka "I drink"
    Vote C

89

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to and alcohol made history because I did shyt I can't believe myself. I can't believe I am still alive. I changed and came to the point that I like to be athletic instead and I don't know any difference. The only pia is that I like to go out and look like I am drinking but not at all. So, I have trained and bribed bartenders that fake my drinks so I can party without it. It is great for driving home.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't require it but I'm super shy and I have anxiety in some social situations and I feel like alcohol loosens me up a little and allows me to relax a bit more. But I don't drink often and I try to limit the amount I drink I just get tipsy not drunk.