Alchohol Flush Reaction-Is it dangerous?

i only drink achohol few times and the 1st and 2nd time only 1 or 2 glass of cocktails and im doing okay. But last week i took brandi+redbull+soft drink and im drunk but not wasted and i woke up in the morning and i have this rash on my upper part of my body. i read about it and its a alchohol flush something.. Im planning to drink again soon so can i drink till drunk? Im scared that rash will happen again and it will effect my life or health.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think it would be horrifically bad if that's all you have experienced however other symptoms occur as well and their are other issues with it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
    So while I don't think it will kill you, its probably best that you don't drink.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats sad really... im just started drinking and i can't drink? hmmm

• Well it could be worse, some people are allergic to water (I'm not kidding, its an actual thing), so of all the things to be allergic to, alcohol is probably the least terrible one to be allergic to.

• You should never drink redbull or any energy drink at the same time as alcohol, some teens here have died from it. Scientists found the brain reacts in similar ways to caffeinated energy drinks, like Red Bull, mixed with alcohol as they did to cocaine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes