What kind of coffee do you think this is?

So... I quit my job back in September and am starting a new one. This was my first week on my new job.

They forced me to travel to San Jose for the first week. I’ve been doing some insanely boring new employee orientation and training.

nearly fell asleep so I got up to get some coffee. I get to the coffee machine and I see these two coffees to choose from.
HSE. - which I assume is the house blend

and MJR DCK

now, I’m not much of a coffee drinker but I’m thinking that having MJR DCK at work isn’t the best start so I opted for the house blend.

Any suggestions on what MJR DCK is?

Also, San Jose sucks ass. I’ll be having dinner at fugetsu on el Camino real at 7pm if anyone wants to join me.

210

Most Helpful Guys

• It’s major dick meaning it’s bad coffee to drink. Sorry you don’t like your job maybe you could keep looking for a better job with a new company based on your qualifications and years of experience in the field you studied in. The second woman I loved (Andrea) before I met Demi was in the same spot she didn’t have that good of a pay or that good of benefits and got promoted to what you’re doing. Best advice I can give you is what I stated above. Good luck

• No one said I didn’t like my job. I don’t like San Jose but I’m only here temporarily. N I just started so I don’t know if I like it or not.

• Ok no need to be so angry

• The D and the C make me think Decaffeinated but that leaves the K

Most Helpful Girl