Do you hate cheaper cuts of meat?

Do you hate cheaper cuts of meat?

I got these for 3$ a pound but I’d much rather just the 10$ a pound rib eye. It’s hard to get these things tasting fine. I mean these were OKAY but nowhere near how better cuts taste.

312

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• I guess it depends on the meat and how it was preserved and obtained. With more expensive cuts, you assume that the meat is of higher quality in all different ways.

• Cheaper cuts are good for stews or casseroles but you are right when it comes to on its own, you find your eye drifting down to sirloin, ribeye and striploin