What did you have for breakfast?

What did you have for breakfast?
I had a bacon butty with bread I made and bacon I cured myself

1|3

Most Helpful Girls

• Four of these, toast with Lutenica and cheese

0|4
    0|0
  • I skipped breakfast and went straight to lunch. Which was bread with cheese.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Today I had very traditional Japanese breakfast with natto rice, salmon, miso soup.

What did you have for breakfast?What did you have for breakfast?What did you have for breakfast?

1|2
    0|0
    • That bacon looks awesome.

• I'm more of a fan of Western style breakfast like bacon/ham/sausage, eggs, toast. Goes better with coffee in my opinion (I like black coffee a lot). But I like Japanese breakfast here and there.

• Not much.
    I just had this like clam thing and a fortune cookie. : )

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 16

• Nothing.
    Went without breakfast and went to lunch, had Cream of chicken soup with two slices of brown bread cut into soldiers ^__^

I rarely have breakfast anymore thinking about it :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I cure my own bacon all of the time. Your photo is showing back bacon otherwise known as Canadian bacon, it's very lean and made from the pork loin. It's wet cured and generally not smoked except in some parts of the US. I also make and prefer side bacon. It's cured with a dry rub and then smoked and soooo good!

0|1
    0|0
  • PEAMEAL bacon, eh? 😉🇨🇦

I had oatmeal with dried cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and a splash of almond milk (I'm lactose intolerant). 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • i made and ate a regular omelete. made with 2 eggs, spinach & feta cheese sausage, mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers.

0|2
    0|0
  • I had a whole milk latte and some oatmeal with brown sugar. Oatmeal isn't my usual go-to but the pantry was getting rather bare.

0|1
    0|0
  • That looks more like ham. Canadian Bacon?

0|1
    0|0
  • A Marlboro red and a mt dew

0|1
    0|0
  • I ate oatmeal with cinnamon and a omelette

0|2
    0|0
  • Bacon, egg, and cheese on an English muffin

1|1
    0|0
  • Shrimp curry