Have you ever tried caviar?

I think it's delicious, in small doses. With toast and a bit of cheese.

Have you ever tried caviar?
  • Yes, love it
    Vote A
  • Yes, but just once
    Vote B
  • No, but I want to
    Vote C
  • No, and I don't want to
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
more votes!
more votes

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had it once. This guy that I was hanging out with offered it to me. We were at his house and he was trying to impress me because he wanted to hook up. So he pulls out this tray of caviar, with Club crackers I might add, and he's like "Here, I got these just for you. Because you deserve the best."
    Cheesy I know.
    Anyway I try some, and instantly almost vomit. I can't describe how much I hated that taste and sensation. I ended up spitting it out by accident, and I kept dry heaving. He obviously hadn't tried them either because when he had some I could see he was trying real hard to not look grossed out.
    Needless to say, it killed the mood and no one got laid that day. Lol

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A few times. I've tried a few different kinds, but I hate them all. lol I love fish, but every time I try it I think it might be a little better, but it isn't. It's just overpoweringly salty, overpoweringly fishy and it just plain sucks. I'm done with it. lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 7

• I love it. I've only had proper sturgeon caviar a few times at weddings and fancy business parties and such. But I thought it was great especially with toasted bread and vodka.

What I tend to eat far more often is ikura (salmon roe). I love that as well and it's much cheaper. But I love sturgeon caviar even more although it's very expensive and I don't get to try it very often in comparison.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not black. But Swedish, sweet, pink Kaviar is fucking delicious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, and I hate it. Even as a Swede I'll have to say no to it...

0|1
    0|0
  • Salmon caviar is the cheaper , knock off variety, not geniune.
    But real caviar is very expenisive

0|1
    0|0
  • I've yet to try caviar, though I would like to in future.

0|1
    0|0
  • Overrated

0|1
    0|0
  • That is sick it is like eating a fish abortion

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol no it isn't, it's no different from eating eggs of any kind. Like a chicken egg. The egg is never fertilized.

Recommended myTakes