Have you ever tried caviar?

I think it's delicious, in small doses. With toast and a bit of cheese.

Have you ever tried caviar?
  • Yes, love it
  • Yes, but just once
  • No, but I want to
    Vote C
  • No, and I don't want to
    Vote D
more votes!
more votes

98

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had it once. This guy that I was hanging out with offered it to me. We were at his house and he was trying to impress me because he wanted to hook up. So he pulls out this tray of caviar, with Club crackers I might add, and he's like "Here, I got these just for you. Because you deserve the best."
    Cheesy I know.
    Anyway I try some, and instantly almost vomit. I can't describe how much I hated that taste and sensation. I ended up spitting it out by accident, and I kept dry heaving. He obviously hadn't tried them either because when he had some I could see he was trying real hard to not look grossed out.
    Needless to say, it killed the mood and no one got laid that day. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• A few times. I've tried a few different kinds, but I hate them all. lol I love fish, but every time I try it I think it might be a little better, but it isn't. It's just overpoweringly salty, overpoweringly fishy and it just plain sucks. I'm done with it. lol