Do you like guac?

Do you like guac?

I like guac
Do you like guac?

I found out what to make with my left over chicken. Guac and chicken quesadillas
I ate all of that.
Wtf is wrong with my guac

2317

Most Helpful Girls

• I never developed a taste for avocados, but since I had my gall bladder removed about 9 years ago, I can't eat even a little bit of avocado without getting sick.

But this sounds like a good recipe Swole. Avocados are considered "good fat" and are part of heart healthy eating. If you did lowfat cheese and whole wheat tortillas also, it would be a very heart healthy recipe.

(That's on my mind lately.)

• Holy crap that looks good.

Yeah I actually have mixed chicken in with guac and it is delicious! Never tried it on quesadillas though- thanks for the idea!

PS: you need to make a pizza or some kind of dessert next. I'm enjoying the food porn 😆

Most Helpful Guys

• I've never tried it swole, but would love to.
    see if you can cook ackee and saltfish and fried dumplings or festival

• Hell yes.

You can make "quick and dirty" guac by mashing several avocados in a bowl and slowly adding your favorite salsa (I really recommend salsa verde or green chile salsa) to the desired consistency.

It's not true guacamole, but it's fuckin' GOOD.

I recommend the following salsas:

https://busites_www. s3. amazonaws. com/505southwestern/images/accent-images-green-chile-sauce. jpg

Do you like guac?