For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, have you bought your turkey or ham yet?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Actually just ate a ham this weekend, for absolutely no reason besides the fact that it filled my mom, my brother and me. We will probably get one when it gets closer to the time. But I like your idea of planning ahead

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Up here in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving in Oct. And yes we had turkey.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Lol Shoprite gives you a free ham or turkey if you spend $400 during the months leading up to Thanksgiving and I used to always fall for that now I just would rather buy one instead of give those crooks $400 I can shop cheaper somewhere else but honestly I think I am going somewhere else for Thanksgiving so I don't even need a turkey lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in Canada, so we already had our Thanksgiving on the 8th of October! lol 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • 25 to 30 pound turkey next week. Also making sausage stuffing with chopped celery and onions, a myriad of seasonings, corn bread and potato bread, and unfiltered apple juice. *DROOL*

1|0
    0|1
  • We don't eat ham on Thanksgiving that's more for Christmas. We're going out to a restaurant to eat turkey and all the works on Thanksgiving

1|0
    0|0
  • Not yet here, no ones made any decisions what they want do.

1|0
    0|0
  • You cut the turkey without me haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • not yet, but ima eat everything

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah my fam handles all that bizz

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm from Canada and we celebrate in October but I missed it this year cause I was vacationing in the canyons in America during the Canadian Thanksgiving. My parents and I don't like to eat turkey - we just eat it to honour the occasion. My mother likes sea food and says if I want to make her happy I should buy her lobster or crab or sashimi.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t eat ham and I’m not a fan of turkey.

1|0
    0|0
  • I bought a vegan pot roast

1|0
    0|0
  • Not yet

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes