How do you smoke weed? what’s the proper way to inhale?

Before anyone starts anything: weed is legal where I live, and I’m over the age restriction. I haven’t tried weed until today, and it hmm well it kinda failed?

I’ve never smoked anything before, not even normal cigarettes, so when I tried, I started coughing and in the end I didn’t even manage to get high. I must be doing something wrong but I don’t know what it is. Please help, I want my next experience to be better.

Please give me a mini weed smoking tips tutorial. Xx

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes a while to get used to and J's are way stronger than cigarettes so it might take a little while to get used to. Do small ones and don't put too much in as it'll likely be wasted. If you want to know what being high is like eat some or get a pipe you will probably still choke but definitely get high. Just be cool ideally at home and stick with people you trust.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It is normal to cough since you dont smoke cigarretes, even if you smoke cigarretes it is normal to cough for the first times. Anyways, why you want to start to smoke weed if you dont smoke? (Not judging you)

1|0
    0|0
    • All my friends smoke recreationally every once in a while, and although I disapproved of it for a while I did my research and discovered it’s not as harmful as I perceived it to be - not even as bad as alcohol, so I decided to try. I wanted to experience the high. But see, I failed miserably haha

• They only smoke weed, not normal cigarettes. And I don’t wanna smoke normal ones since they’re far worse for you

• It's very easy actually! All you need to do is put the whole lot into a fire place, light it up, than run to the top of your roof and start sniffing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• When I smoke it I quit breathing so I chew it up and swallow it like twice a year to help me sleep let me tell you that is disgusting LOL

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes