How do you smoke weed? what’s the proper way to inhale?

Before anyone starts anything: weed is legal where I live, and I’m over the age restriction. I haven’t tried weed until today, and it hmm well it kinda failed?

I’ve never smoked anything before, not even normal cigarettes, so when I tried, I started coughing and in the end I didn’t even manage to get high. I must be doing something wrong but I don’t know what it is. Please help, I want my next experience to be better.

Please give me a mini weed smoking tips tutorial. Xx

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes a while to get used to and J's are way stronger than cigarettes so it might take a little while to get used to. Do small ones and don't put too much in as it'll likely be wasted. If you want to know what being high is like eat some or get a pipe you will probably still choke but definitely get high. Just be cool ideally at home and stick with people you trust.